Custom Splitter for 2004-2005 Ram SRT 10 QC/RC

I'm definitely interested but I'm out of country and I'll be out of this country and off the grid for the next few weeks. It'll still be shipped to the US, but I probably won't be around for that shipping quote right away.
Well if you want then you can go ahead and pay for your order and i can get it built, all pieces packaged and ready for shipment and then when you get back in the country you could get in contact with me and i could get it shipped out to you.

Well if you want then you can go ahead and pay for your order and i can get it built, all pieces packaged and ready for shipment and then when you get back in the country you could get in contact with me and i could get it shipped out to you.

You've got yourself a deal. 20 people surveyed, and 19 said yes do it, including me.

You've got yourself a deal. 20 people surveyed, and 19 said yes do it, including me.
Just trying to help you out man. Alot of people know me on here and can assure you that I am not trying to set you up. I will do you right for sure. Just please make sure to write in your name, address that it will eventually ship to and the options you are buying when sending the paypal payment. Then just make sure to contact me when you are back in town and i will get it shipped to you right then.

That should be cooler then Fonzie on an iceburg!!!
Haha heck yea brother. I sure hope so. I also have a custom carbon fiber srt 10 emblem coming that im going to put right in the middle of the splitter along with some black splitter trim to set it all off. uploadfromtaptalk1436454185107.jpg

Money is Sent

Option 1.
Khachatur kocharyan
5203 hickory dr, lyndhurst ohio 44124

Haha heck yea brother. I sure hope so. I also have a custom carbon fiber srt 10 emblem coming that im going to put right in the middle of the splitter along with some black splitter trim to set it all off. View attachment 56284

We'll hell......you should have added another option for the above.....I would have bought option#3 instead of #2....lol

Order is Sent and paid for thru paypal.

Option 1

Shipping address
Khachatur kocharyan
5203 hickory dr, lyndhurst ohio 44124

We'll hell......you should have added another option for the above.....I would have bought option#3 instead of #2....lol
Lol i actually had thought about it but figured it would be easier for everyone to customize it once they recieve it.

Can't wait to see pics...... if I'm not mistaken you are doing exactly what I had planed on doing......lol
Nothing wrong with that at all man. Lol i will def make sure to post some pics as soon as i get it back on the truck

Haha heck yea brother. I sure hope so. I also have a custom carbon fiber srt 10 emblem coming that im going to put right in the middle of the splitter along with some black splitter trim to set it all off. View attachment 56284

Show off! :D Should be awesome. I'm not sure how I'm gonna finish mine yet, but I'm sure there will be skulls involved. Lol

uploadfromtaptalk1436485186837.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436485230291.jpgOk got the splitter back on this afternoon. The black carbon fiber along with the black trim def set it off. I will post one final picture when the carbon fiber emblem comes in and gets installed.

View attachment 56285View attachment 56286Ok got the splitter back on this afternoon. The black carbon fiber along with the black trim def set it off. I will post one final picture when the carbon fiber emblem comes in and gets installed.

Woww.......that's looks f---ing awesome....great job and will look even better "if thats even possible" once the emblem is installed:rock: VERY IMPRESSED :drool:

But I'm still waiting for an option#3......lol;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back