Custom Splitter for 2004-2005 Ram SRT 10 QC/RC

Woww.......that's looks f---ing awesome....great job and will look even better "if thats even possible" once the emblem is installed:rock: VERY IMPRESSED :drool:

But I'm still waiting for an option#3......lol;)
Thank you sir. I am hoping that the emblem will be the icing on the cake and I will for sure post up the pic so yall can see it. [emoji2]
Still waiting on option 3 huh? Well you might want to pop some popcorn cause you might be waiting a while. Lmao jk brother. I just didnt see me having the extra time to get certain ones wrapped. Your local sign and graphic shop will be able to do it no problem though.

Thank you sir. I am hoping that the emblem will be the icing on the cake and I will for sure post up the pic so yall can see it. [emoji2]
Still waiting on option 3 huh? Well you might want to pop some popcorn cause you might be waiting a while. Lmao jk brother. I just didnt see me having the extra time to get certain ones wrapped. Your local sign and graphic shop will be able to do it no problem though.

Well....if you think you can find the time before you get to mine......I sure would like to see that option #3 magically appear......lol....JK but in all seriousness that does look awesome......great job:rock: by the way where did you order your emblem from?

Well....if you think you can find the time before you get to mine......I sure would like to see that option #3 magically appear......lol....JK but in all seriousness that does look awesome......great job:rock: by the way where did you order your emblem from?
I sure appreciate it man. It has been a very time consuming project but i am extremely happy with how it turned out and I hope you and the rest of the guys that bought/buy one are equally as happy. I purchased the emblem from Nathan at rebadgedesign.com
He apparently can do all kinds of different designs with different emblems.

View attachment 56285View attachment 56286Ok got the splitter back on this afternoon. The black carbon fiber along with the black trim def set it off. I will post one final picture when the carbon fiber emblem comes in and gets installed.

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!! That is some badassedness right there!!! You're gonna have to spill the beans on a source for the black trim. That really ties the project together! And was the cf wrap done by the kind of place that does automotive body wraps?

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!! That is some badassedness right there!!! You're gonna have to spill the beans on a source for the black trim. That really ties the project together! And was the cf wrap done by the kind of place that does automotive body wraps?
I got the trim from trackdogracing.com
I completely agree that it for sure ties it all together and gives it an awesome look. Yes i had it wrapped at a local sign and graphic shop that does car wrapping as well. They did a damn good job. Thanks alot for the compliments man!

I got the trim from trackdogracing.com
I completely agree that it for sure ties it all together and gives it an awesome look. Yes i had it wrapped at a local sign and graphic shop that does car wrapping as well. They did a damn good job. Thanks alot for the compliments man!

Thanks for the info, boss. I don't know if you have any further plans to manufacture any other cool stuff for our trucks, but you sure have awesome customer service when it comes to getting on here and answering questions. :)

Thanks for the info, boss. I don't know if you have any further plans to manufacture any other cool stuff for our trucks, but you sure have awesome customer service when it comes to getting on here and answering questions. :)
I appreciate that bro. If I do happen to come up with anything else in the future that no one manufactures I will sure let all yall know. I have had to deal with to many people with crappy customer service in my previous experiences so I do my best to stay in touch and help anybody out.

Hi, what sort of black trim is it ? Is it glued to the splitter ?
Lokks really, really good.

Thanks

Arne
It is actually listed as wind splitter trim on the track dog racing website. It fits really snug on the edge of the splitter so i was happy about that and yes there is a small adhesive strip in the inside of the trim that helps to hold it on.

Do the longer adjustable rods change the angle of attack for the splitter or just move the support point farther out??

The top of the rod just screws into the plastic of the airdam/bumper? ?

Do the longer adjustable rods change the angle of attack for the splitter or just move the support point farther out??

The top of the rod just screws into the plastic of the airdam/bumper? ?
It just pretty much moves the support point out and gives it a different look. Yes the top part of the support rod just mounts straight to your bumper

Finally got the emblem on which completes my splitter install. I will try to get some better pics once the sun isnt shining on it like it is but it turned out absolutely amazing! Pictures really dont even do it justiceuploadfromtaptalk1436558859212.jpg

What length of trim did you order for the splitter trim?

Does the front splitter come with holes drilled in it for the rods?
No they dont. Those will be the only holes that will have to be drilled since everyone will have different taste on where they want their support rods mounted. So everyone, when mounting their rods, will have to drill the holes in the splitter and in the bumper once they figure out where they want them mounted.

Little bit better finished product pics. I love how it gives it the "race truck" lookuploadfromtaptalk1436561800672.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436561846941.jpg

I'm torn, don't know if I can get out of my driveway once it's done. .....

Attachments

• 20150710_160442.jpg
    20150710_160442.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 20150710_160548.jpg
    20150710_160548.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 64

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back