Custom Splitter for 2004-2005 Ram SRT 10 QC/RC

I'm torn, don't know if I can get out of my driveway once it's done. .....
Yea i can see your worry. You can always park your truck like it is in that one picture and then measure out 3 inches and that would tell you if you would make it or not

What size rods do you have attached to your splitter? The shorter or the longer ones?

Money sent. Can't wait to see this in person!

In for one, almost missed this.
Hey man I see that your shipping address is in stone mountain georgia. Im in Newnan GA. When I get your order ready do you just want to plan on meeting somewhere halfway between us to save ya on some shipping costs? Im only about 45 mins from you

Hey man I see that your shipping address is in stone mountain georgia. Im in Newnan GA. When I get your order ready do you just want to plan on meeting somewhere halfway between us to save ya on some shipping costs? Im only about 45 mins from you

Sure, that wont be a problem.

Keep in mind guys that the group buy closes tomorrow night so if you want in then please have all orders in and paid for by then. Thanks

Hey boss, any ballpark on how long it will take to get these into our hot 'lil hands? :)
Im ording all materials in the morning and the alumalite sheets might end up taking a few days up to a week to get here since im having to order such a big bulk order but either way you can rest assured that as soon as i have all materials in my hands yall will all be my first priority to get them finished and shipped out ASAP

Im ording all materials in the morning and the alumalite sheets might end up taking a few days up to a week to get here since im having to order such a big bulk order but either way you can rest assured that as soon as i have all materials in my hands yall will all be my first priority to get them finished and shipped out ASAP

No worries, boss. Just in that kid on Christmas morning mode. Lol. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back