Custom Splitter for 2004-2005 Ram SRT 10 QC/RC

In your experience, how well do these splitters hold up at higher speeds, say 140+ Mph? I assume this is just a "for show" piece, but this was one of the biggest questions I had making one. Also with only two struts supporting the front of the lip, i'm curious as to how the outter edges of the splitter resist flexing at high speeds

In your experience, how well do these splitters hold up at higher speeds, say 140+ Mph? I assume this is just a "for show" piece, but this was one of the biggest questions I had making one. Also with only two struts supporting the front of the lip, i'm curious as to how the outter edges of the splitter resist flexing at high speeds
Honestly Pirana I'm not sure as far as up to 140. So far only been able to test it up to 115 mph and it held up just fine. Yes its more of an aesthetic piece cause you def cant stand on it like you see some guys doing with their splitters but surprisingly this material is really rigid given its thickness and the only minor flex it has when you push up and down on it is just the minor flex that the front bumper has since its securely mounted to the front bumper if that makes any sense. So in my theory, this splitter isnt gonna flex anymore than what the factory bumper might do at say 140 mph.

Hi when are these gonna ship out?
Im having to wait on all the sheets of alumalite to ship and the support rods. I have all other materials in hand so as soon as I recieve the alumalite sheets and rods then i can get them cut out and ready for shipment. It may be another week or so by the time everything is in and ready to go out. Just please bare with me. I am for sure going to get them done and out ASAP

Front splitter

No problem just asking. Will we be getting a notice when they ship.out?

No problem just asking. Will we be getting a notice when they ship.out?
Yes, i will contact everyone with a shipping quote and as soon as the shipping quote is paid for then each one will ship out and i will send everyone their tracking number

Hey bossman, can you clue me in to how many feet you needed for the molding from Race Dog? I'm ready to get my ducks in place for when that awesome splitter arrives. :)

Hey bossman, can you clue me in to how many feet you needed for the molding from Race Dog? I'm ready to get my ducks in place for when that awesome splitter arrives. :)
Yea brother. I had ordered a piece 10 feet long and i ended up with just over a foot left over so a 9 foot piece should do you just right.

I think he said he ordered 10 feet and had about a foot left over. I plan on ordering 10 myself.

Alright guys, alumalite finally shipped and picked up so splitters are in the process of being manufactured as we speak. Still waiting for supports to arrive and splitters should be shipping by the end of the week as long as the support rods show up on time. I should have everybody's shipping quote by tomorrow and i will message everyone with the quote that will need to be paid to the same original posted email address through paypal. Thanks for the patience guys
84d9d513b83d5c171ee59bee30a2e411.jpg

Just realized...do I need a certain number of posts to receive PM's? Cause if you do I probably don't have enough posts yet. If you run into this problem I'll give you my email since it's different than the one on the PayPal

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back