cuzzin took his 2008 viper to the track

1badnightrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YOUNGER CUZZIN OF MINE TOOK HIS NEW 08 VIPER TO ATLANTA DRAGWAY AND THE FIRST RUN HE LANUCHED THE SHIT OUT OFF THE CAR, AND JUST BLEW THE TIRES OFF HALF WAY DOWN THE TRACK, AND STILL WENT 12.20s...... 2nd RUN HE WAS EASY OFF THE LINE, AND WOULD JUST RUN TO THE TOP OF EACH GEAR AND DROPPED IT A LITTLE BETTER TO A 11.85.:rock: .........SO THE LAST RUN HE LET THE CAR COOL OFF, LAUNCHED THE CAR HARD OFF THE LINE AND RAN IT AS HARD AS HE COULD, STILL BREAKIN THE TIRES LOOSE IN EVERY GEAR AND RAN 11.57.. WAS HIS BEST PASS:rock: ........ NOW I KNOW SOME OF YA'LL ARE THINKING WHY THE HELL WOULD HE POST THAT ON HERE, THATS NOT EVEN HIS CAR:dontknow: .... BUT I KNOW THERES SOME OF YA'LL ON HERE JUST LOVE THESE CARS AND THERE MOTORS!!!..... AND PLUS I THOUGHT THAT WAS KICKASS FOR A COMPLETELY STOCK CAR WITH A 500 MILES ON IT TO RUN THOSE TIMES.... LETS SEE FORD TOP THAT:rock: :rock: ......
THE GOOD PART ABOUT ALL THIS WAS THE CAR WAS ON STREET TIRES, AND THE TRACK WASN'T EVEN PREPED... WHAT WOULD THESE CARS RUN ON SLICKS WITH SOME MODDS................

Dang good times....there is a 2008 Z06 that shows up often at the Bristol track...the owner is a 63 yr old who raced most of his life...best time he has done is a 12.1.....

08 w/ hoosiers, 3.33 = 10.8

OH...STOP YELLING

Great times, but im sure it doesnt do it justice spinning tires and all. Seat of the pants has got to be insane. He didnt let you run shotgun did he? My first run of the night i have a passenger then they make me put a helmet on and kick them out. Youd think they'd learn by now.

Hennessey's '08 ran 10's at over 135mph with a Full Exhaust.

From what others have reported, ~127-128mph is the norm for trap speeds, Stock!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back