Damn this place has more color than a Christmas tree.

Bill, Black is your color, but someday, blue could be cool too

Like Billy said, it's a good thing

Whatsamatta with it??

:D:D
SECOND Fastest 60' on this forum (1.54) 2005 R/C, 602 RWHP
X-Metal 1/2 Lowering kit, B&M Shifter, X-Metal Throttle Body
Bassani Headers
NEW Best Time 7.28 @ 94.5 mph
SCT Tuner Torrie fixed it!!!!
Cat delete
Detroit Locker Center Section,Strange 35 spline Axles, Wilwood Brakes, M&H Nostalgia Slicks, Cal-Tracs, 4.56 gears ..Thanks Dom
Dual nozzle Cold Fusion Nitrous system, Viper clutch hydraulics
JMB CAI & Catch Can, JMB Line Loc

I really love the colors, too - BUT I cannot get used to OCBob in GREEN ............ Next thing you know he will be sporting green leotards and riding a green motorcycle :eek: :vollkommenauf::canabis::canabis::canabis:

I really love the colors, too - BUT I cannot get used to OCBob in GREEN ............ Next thing you know he will be sporting green leotards and riding a green motorcycle :eek: :vollkommenauf::canabis::canabis::canabis:

"The VTCOA- men in tights".............

D

"The VTCOA- men in tights".............

D

GREEN Tights, lookin like Robin the Hood and the merry men :D

Howya doin Tim, hangin in there? Sounds like you had a most excellent visit with the Lebanese ...... :rock::rock::rock: Patrick is the best Lebanese sunglass model specimen I've ever met :D:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::confused::confused::confused::confused::dontknow:

I've been thinking about it, if you can't do anything else with Bob, at least make him PINK I cannot do the green it's killing me :D

GREEN Tights, lookin like Robin the Hood and the merry men :D

Howya doin Tim, hangin in there? Sounds like you had a most excellent visit with the Lebanese ...... :rock::rock::rock: Patrick is the best Lebanese sunglass model specimen I've ever met :D:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::confused::confused::confused::confused::dontknow:

I'm OK, kiddo......

I admit that I have (from time to time) exceeded (just a tad) the recommended dosage on my prescription medication..... But, that's just what we humans do to keep the cheese from falling off our crackers when things go bad.... But that's another story.

Yeah, the visit from our delegate in Beirut was exceptional. The kid needs to smoke a few more puros and get his Habano legs under him. But, despite that, he brought his great heart, youthfully effusive philosophy and a presence which served to pass the time all too quickly. It was soothing to my heart.

And as usual, he did wear his c-backs............yes.:rock:

Patrick is a very rare and significant young man....... If he doesn't let it get to his head, he'll go far.

D

Last edited:
Speaking of color!

LOTION.jpg

Used to wear green all the time;). And I do have a green bike in the garage, old softail that used to be a Brothers. One of these days I'll get the rest of the parts for it and be back in the wind I hope.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back