Dan Cragin @ dcperformance

Sorry to hear about yoer misfortune. Hope you have a speedy recovery. I'll understand if you need to reschedule me for this Friday. Let me know.

Nowwhat said:
What Jerry failed to mention out of modesty is that Dan lives near the beach and yesterday he saw what turned out to be group of Terrorists attempting a landing just south of the pier....so armed only with a phillips head and a 7 piece set of metric deep well, thin walled sockets, Dan charged and destroyed the 12 heavily armed and in doing so suffered a fracture.....:rock:

By the way did you use a breaker bar with those metric thin wall sockets and what did you do with the phillips head?

Brad

Broken bones suck but especially when its your leg! Crutches, cant walk etc....Bummer.... Hope he was snowboarding or something else fun when it happened!!

Hope your feeling better soon Dan. Thanks for getting my computor out so fast.

patrick

Got an E-mail from Dan....

He wants to clear things up...

He had just completed a 230mph run in a customer's Viper when he walked around the back and tripped on the parachute....:D

Nowwhat said:
Got an E-mail from Dan....

He wants to clear things up...

He had just completed a 230mph run in a customer's Viper when he walked around the back and tripped on the parachute....:D
LOLOL!!!.....sorry..that sucks man..feel better Dan!

Hey Dan, sorry to hear about your leg.:D
Get Well Soon!

At least nothing happen on the 230 mph run...I'm guessing that could have turned out worse. Did he break his gas pedal leg or brake pedal leg? :D

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
At least nothing happen on the 230 mph run...I'm guessing that could have turned out worse. Did he break his gas pedal leg or brake pedal leg? :D

yep...gas pedal leg...ie no driving....:(

Broken Wheel

Dan,

Sorry to hear about the broken wheel. Rest, elavate and drink plenty of cold delicous Beer! Hope you feel better soon!

I had read that very same thing! Sat Evining Post Lucky he is! And with a philips at that! You go Dan! see you soon for a New Dino Pull with a new tci converter by Westminister Trans,

yep happened in 2007 hahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back