Danica, Danica, Danica!!!

She is going to be on the new CSI New York episode...

ZCx said:
like i said before, her tits are WAAAAAAYYYYYY to small

As Jim Carey would say " Allrighty then, that kind of procedure can be done over the weekend"

Pet Detective

:D

thewelshm

Copied from the "F" word thread. Figured I may as well post it here also.

My problem with Danica is that she is not that good of a driver and due to marketing, she is keeping another good driver from occupying that seat.

Think about it. She has had nothing but the best equipment. In the IRL the drivers weight does not count, so she generally has a 40+ pound advantage over every other driver.

Just imagine if Mario, Emerson, Mears, etc. had had a 40+ pound advantage over the rest of the field. They would have dominated. Can she outdrive me? Probably, but she does not have the talent to be at the level she is at.

Silverback said:
Copied from the "F" word thread. Figured I may as well post it here also.

My problem with Danica is that she is not that good of a driver and due to marketing, she is keeping another good driver from occupying that seat.

Think about it. She has had nothing but the best equipment. In the IRL the drivers weight does not count, so she generally has a 40+ pound advantage over every other driver.

Just imagine if Mario, Emerson, Mears, etc. had had a 40+ pound advantage over the rest of the field. They would have dominated. Can she outdrive me? Probably, but she does not have the talent to be at the level she is at.

:dito: :dito: :dito:

She has a win...in a very fast crowd...literally thousands of professionals have never had a win...I

She will do very well in the years to come.

Prof said:
She has a win...in a very fast crowd...literally thousands of professionals have never had a win...I

I agree with ya Prof:rock: ,if she had no talent she would be in the wall steady!! Must be doing something right:dontknow:

ChrisAZ said:
She has talent. You guys are blinded by your sexism if you don't see it.
I agree, Very talented driver. And i think she is hot also.:aetsch:

Prof said:

Derrick Cope won the Daytona 500. Kevin Cogan won the pole for the Indy 500. I could go on, but many drivers have a lucky day and have a win or a pole, but never repeat. Considering the equipment/team she has behind her, and the already mentioned weight advantage, she should have dominated.

Danica Patrick sucks

She is a mid-pack driver at best - she is just hot, that is why whe is so popular. She is a bitch though. I've been to a couple of IRL races and have had pit passes and she is the only driver who will not sign autographs or even stop to talk for a second to fans. That is while all of the other drivers stopped and talked and signed autographs and made themselves available for pictures. After the driver's meeting at the last race I was at, she power walked through the crowd and got on a bike and rode off - no autographs. Ungrateful little bitch if you ask me.

I on the other hand would not kick her out of bed though!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back