Danica, Danica, Danica!!!

I was at the race, and the ONLY reason she finished seventh was because she had one hell of a motor.

Buffalo Sabres said:
I was at the race, and the ONLY reason she finished seventh was because she had one hell of a motor.

Kind of makes you wonder if they let something on her car slip by the tech inspection?:dontknow: It's been known to happen.:(

Buffalo Sabres said:
I am SO disappointed with you!!!!:( :( Wait till I see your DAD.....

dunno..she did ok I guess..Much better than Juan Pablo and some of the tohers in their first races..I think if I got in the grass and took the ride she did, I might have gotten back on the track and finished the race, but there would be tell tale skidmarks in my fire suit for sure..
IMO Danica coming to NASCAR is not a big deal..She can drive, she will renew interest in racing, and shes alot nicer to look at than Kurt Busch..lol..
I hope she does well..Cant hurt NASCAR anymore than they have hurt themselves already..Hell, maybe her and Jr can start dating, and they can turn NASCAR into the WWE of motorsports.lol

Riff62 said:
.....Cant hurt NASCAR anymore than they have hurt themselves already..Hell, maybe her and Jr can start dating, and they can turn NASCAR into the WWE of motorsports.lol

I thought it already was??? :dontknow: I know it's a silly excuse for racing.... :eek: :aetsch:

Silverback said:
Kind of makes you wonder if they let something on her car slip by the tech inspection?:dontknow: It's been known to happen.:(

It wouldn't surprise me. After her spin out and the restart she was all alone without a draft and she managed to close the gap, fast.

FATJACK said:
I am SO disappointed with you!!!!:( :( Wait till I see your DAD.....

Why you disappointed Jack? Just cause I dont think shes a good driver doesn't mean i wouldn't bone her:D

Buffalo Sabres said:
Why you disappointed Jack? Just cause I dont think shes a good driver doesn't mean i wouldn't bone her:D
You keep your bone in your pants, now I know I am talking to your parents!!:D :D

Shes so much easier on the eyes the Kurt or Kyle Busch!!! LOL

I am hoping for a thong shot with her turned down fire suit walking around the garage! LOL

Like her or not, the press is there big time. Its gonna be a zoo on Saturday.

I hope she does well and glad she started in Arca and Nationwide instead of going straight to the Cup series. She should earn that.

patrick

Alright...I have to go out and shovel some more snow...

She is hot!

SHE DOSE NOT HAVE A WEIGHT ADVANTAGE. all the cars have to weight the same 3550lbs with the driver no more no less. in the IRL cars i dont know but sat. we she what shes got with a car with more HP and race teams with cars and engines as good as what she will have

all she needs to do now is pose for playboy and she'll be set. at least we will get to see what she looks like nekkid

Or we need to find a private sex tape she and her husband have made!

raceram9 said:
SHE DOSE NOT HAVE A WEIGHT ADVANTAGE. all the cars have to weight the same 3550lbs with the driver no more no less. in the IRL cars i dont know but sat. we she what shes got with a car with more HP and race teams with cars and engines as good as what she will have

Read what the f*ck I said before you use f*cking cap's to scream at me.:mad: I specifically said the IRL, not that god damn NASCAR entertainment show they call racing.

Prof said:
Or we need to find a private sex tape she and her husband have made!
Pervert :p :p :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back