DD'ers How much you spending a week in gas?

Bender

Reaction score
$100/week? Sounds about right for a DD.

LPG system ordered and on the way. Due to my line of work I get LPG for .40 cents a liter! Good bye $150 fills and hello $40-$50 fills!

I spent $113 in a week. Plus $80 to drive it home when I bought it. $250 total so far.

If I drive a lot I can spend 300, other weeks I don't spend a dime, average for me is about 45 a week. Remember what avaerage means tho..

I guess I don’t qualify as I bought my 10 in October 2012 at 15,400 miles. I just turned 39,000 miles so my fuel cost is a little bit more than the rest of you guys. Soooo, ‘bout $325 per week. 845 miles a week but ask VENOMOUS1, I bought the truck to drive. Hopefully by the time it wear out one of you guys will have a low mileage one for sale or Gilles will break down and build some more. :D:D:D

$300 a week!? holy fuck! thats crazy. red line driving the whole time though, with a fat ass smile from ear to ear makes it worth it.

Monday thru Sunday $250.-$350. depending on what I do on the week-end. It's well worth it. I drive it even when I could drive the wife's Jeep G/C.

I spend 200-300 a month, averaging between 400 and 440 miles per tank.

Monday thru Sunday $250.-$350. depending on what I do on the week-end. It's well worth it. I drive it even when I could drive the wife's Jeep G/C.

Between gas and beer, Jim's gonna be taking out a second mortgage soon. :D

I used to spend almost $400 a week when it was my pool service truck. :burnout::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back