DD'ers How much you spending a week in gas?

I used two cylindrical tanks in place of the spare one is 65 liters and the second is 75 liters.
The ring tank is only 105 liters minus 20% = 84 liters effective.
This means i can fill up 114 liters. It takes me about 285 miles far.
So that is about 9.50 mpg. If i'm right.

450`ish km's. not bad for $80 in fuel for the 10, and a qc at that! It shocks me so few north americans dont get in on it.

I don't know the price in Canada/US for LPG. Here in Belgium i pay 0.81 dollar per liter. Which is about 2/3 of the price for a liter gas.
Maybe the conversion is very expensive ? Seen twice the price from here somewhere on a forum. So it would take 46 weeks for the ROI lol.
Also it's not worth it if no high miles/km are made. If i was to drive only 3k to 4k miles per year with the truck i wouldn't mind either.

Last edited:
I don't know the price in Canada/US for LPG. Here in Belgium i pay 0.81 dollar per liter. Which is about 2/3 of the price for a liter gas.
Maybe the conversion is very expensive ? Seen twice the price from here somewhere on a forum. So it would take 46 weeks for the ROI lol.
Also it's not worth it if no high miles/km are made. If i was to drive only 3k to 4k miles per year with the truck i wouldn't mind either.

LPG around me (Vancouver, Canada) is about .66 cents/liter for the average joe. But like I said, I'm in the propane business so I can get access to propane for as little as .40 cents/liter.

The conversion kit with all the required gear costed me just over $4K with install. Maybe its more expensive in the US, I dont know.

This is our DD, so the conversion is most worth it!

Ok it's propane. I must have missed that.
Well story is about the same except for the gas tank(s). Tanks are a lot heavier due to the higher gas
With that gas price and a decent installation price you're golden.
Just be carefull with the cat's or put high flows in place.
I invested in belanger headers and their high flow cat's. Officially because the orginal cat are a potential problem. Mostly because i wanted it anyway.
I kept the oem catback but wanted to custom build a 3" exhaust.
So i bought an exhaust calculator software, to find out that a custom exhaust would be about 2" 3/4 and that the oem is quite good if one wants to keep power and torque in the mid of the rpm. So that project is in the fridge...

Back