De-badged, Re-badged and Smoked - Opinions

Cablefed said:
Where did you get the smoked lenses? Super sweet look!
Also what is your ride height?
Got them from member John Stuttle. I have X-Metals standard lowering kit. I installed it myself. When I installed the kit I loosened the shackle bolts, put weight on the tailgate/rearend and thightened it back up.;)

It's a Truxedo Lo-Pro. l).:rock:[/quote]

Can you open the cover with the wing on ?

I have a LO-PRO on the red truck and took the wing off as I didn't think it would fit with the tonneau.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Jack,
I have to remove the wing to roll up the cover.
Takes about 1 minute. ;)

Thanks, I will just stay wingless as I use the truck as a truck and a parts runner.

ViperTruck2933 said:
I debadged and rebadged a while ago. Today I put on the smoked tail lights. Can't decide if I want to put the Mopar tail trim back on (see first pic). What do you guys think? Go with or with out the Mopar trim?.

You have a great looking truck for sure:top: I have Stuttle's smoked tails as well...
I thought about putting the Mopar trim over my tails as well...just was not sure how it would look.... any chance you could snap a pic with one of them "on"?

Last edited:
NBT said:
You have a great looking truck for sure:top: I have Stuttle's smoked tails as well...
I thought about putting the Mopar trim over my tails as well...just was not sure how it would look.... any chance you could snap a pic with one of them "on"?
Yeah, I can do that. I am at work right now though. Might be a little bit before I can get 'er done. ;)

NBT said:
Sorry this is the best I can do today. It was already dark when I got home from work.

339720.jpg

339719.jpg

Leave those gheyyyy little covers off... The all black tail light effect works MUCHHHHOOO Better bro.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Sorry this is the best I can do today. It was already dark when I got home from work.

339720.jpg

339719.jpg

Thanks for the pics bro... I am going to go off your opinion, as the pics are hard to tell...."How do you like the look with them on?"

thanks for taking the time to post the pics.:rock:

NBT said:
Thanks for the pics bro... I am going to go off your opinion, as the pics are hard to tell...."How do you like the look with them on?"

thanks for taking the time to post the pics.:rock:
I have mixed feelings, lol. I really liked them on the OEM tail lights. :dontknow:

On the smoked lenses they do kind of take away from the smoked effect. I am leaving them off for now, but might try them later if I feel like a change.:D

My truck had them on when I bought it new, so it kind of looks naked without them to me. Gonna have to look at it for a while without them and go from there.

ViperTruck2933 said:
I have mixed feelings, lol. I really liked them on the OEM tail lights. :dontknow:

On the smoked lenses they do kind of take away from the smoked effect. I am leaving them off for now, but might try them later if I feel like a change.:D

My truck had them on when I bought it new, so it kind of looks naked without them to me. Gonna have to look at it for a while without them and go from there.

I had them on my Hemi...and they went with the truck...I always kind of liked them as well...just was not sure about them on the 10 with the smoked tails.

Thanks again for the pics:rock:

Am I the only bastard that parks inside a sardine-can of a garage? All you guys have NASCAR-sized garages!
Fugit. At least my truck's black. :D

The silver looks nice man. Good choices all around.

Kevan said:
Am I the only bastard that parks inside a sardine-can of a garage? All you guys have NASCAR-sized garages!
Fugit. At least my truck's black. :D

The silver looks nice man. Good choices all around.
Hehe, I feel for you man. My last house had a 2 car garage that barely fit one, lol. I built this house myself and made damn sure the garage was HUGE. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back