decent deal i would say henessey package stage 2

I did, I told him that the engine in the picture has nothing done to it.

He told me everthing was removed except the cam catback and "chip" I'm guessing Lays or Ruffles not sure lol.

I told him I doubt it has a cam if everything else was removed he responded with " I know it has a cam cause it hits a lick"
LOL! I'm saving that for the newb that says "hi, I just bought my truck and I think it has a cam"

LOL! I'm saving that for the newb that says "hi, I just bought my truck and I think it has a cam"

I have literally never heard anyone say that.......this week! :D

I'm very jealous, esp with the way he can keep things looking so stock and OEM looking. I love the sleeper look

here is a screen shot for proof

Attachments

• IMG_1780.jpg
    IMG_1780.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 36
Lmao!! What is this "lick"??? I've never heard that expression before? Did he mean it's lumpy??
If you change the exhaust on these trucks stock they sound like they have a bit of a cam in them!! Lmao.

Thats a tennesean who bought the truck when some1 didnt do their homework.. its a nice looking truck but who know it might be hennesey hench men selling truck for more than wat its worth. I seen this listing last week and they guy seemed really illiterate and didnt respond to my questions either

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back