decent deal i would say henessey package stage 2

The seller was told it was a Hennessey truck when he bought it. I told him it wasn't but who knows if he will take my word for it. I tried to be as nice as I could.

**Edit** Turns out this guy is a complete tool. His truck must be a Hennessey because, "Its got a chip, catback on it". He knows it has a chip, "bc he slow (not my typo) it to me." And besides, "I don't have time to bs about the truck if ur not interested".

Last edited:
oh man please let this truck still be for sale when I get home. I will personally drive over and check it out and break his little heart. He's gonna be like man why is your truck so much louder than mine to which I will reply I have the H stage 2 package or some crap haha then maybe see if he wants to trade

oh man please let this truck still be for sale when I get home. I will personally drive over and check it out and break his little heart. He's gonna be like man why is your truck so much louder than mine to which I will reply I have the H stage 2 package or some crap haha then maybe see if he wants to trade
That would be awesome. When will you be home?

One of you guys that lives close to him that has a stock truck needs to meet up with him and offer to race. :D

I never knew mine was a Hennessey...it has a lot of the same parts. Of course I can't see the internals, but those rusty exhaust manifolds are just like mine. I'm about 3 hours away. Too bad he didn't bring it to BG last weekend for a few of you to "see and believe".

lol everyone should text the poor bastard asking him about his mods lol. and point out that there are none there.. maybe he will get the hint.

2005 dodge ram srt10, viper motor, has full stage 2 Hennessey package, 630hp.new tires, HID lights, touch screen in the dash, mint condition! Very rare truck, never wrecked, clean title. Asking 19500 obo or trade for chevelle, camaro, new body tahoe, yukon, duramax call or text 270-847-7675

3Ib3Fb3N95Nd5F85J4d474b912ea2ebb11259.jpg

I did, I told him that the engine in the picture has nothing done to it.

He told me everthing was removed except the cam catback and "chip" I'm guessing Lays or Ruffles not sure lol.

I told him I doubt it has a cam if everything else was removed he responded with " I know it has a cam cause it hits a lick"

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back