Decisions...decisions...

Well, the voice of reason was standing on my shoulder tonight talking. I think I should keep the truck and mod it in increments instead of going in to more or longer debt for a car (old Viper) that is not my first choice. Plus considering other factors - new marraige, new house and related needs, limited and/or abusive (racing) use of vehicle.

Now, I am thinking of getting American Racing headers/cats, CAI, tune (probably Flash), and 170 stat to start ($2-3K). Any other/better suggestions? Would head/cam work be useless without headers? I'm wondering which has the better hp to cost ratio? I might consider the laughing gas (NOS) also, although I've never tried it.

TNVIPER said:
Just depends on what you want....if I just wanted a super fast vehicle I might buy a 2 yr old Corvette and make it a 10 second car for what I have spent on my 10......and I would just be another Vette around here.....I never pass another vehicle like mine and it is just fun to make Vette owners cry while they watch my tailights cross the finish line at the track.....yep, if you want to be among the fastest then do what everybody does...;)
Exactly the point, all vehicles have limitations, my next project weighs only 2200lbs but I need 1100hp to get in the 6's. This truck is truley one of a kind and from the sounds of it the last of it's kind. Keep the truck and screw the viper those are starting to get like mustangs and vettes there everywhere, if you think about it outside this forum we are all one of a kind in our towns.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

" When everyone goes right you go left, Are you a follwer or leader"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back