destroyed a jeep srt8 from a dig on street tires

I'm not a hater RamsonA but I strongly don't believe your the king of streets down there either as portrayed in your films....

I had another Ford Lightning that was my daily driver a few years ago that ran 11.04 @ 120.60 mph. It would spank 95% of the stuff on this website and trust me it was far from the baddest thing in town! - I'm just saying....

I never said that I was the fastest lol I always said it was the drivers fault. You guys were saying it was impossible to beat those cars but I beat them on video. Those guys called me out and I beat them. They just cant drive and these trucks arent that slow. I know my truck isnt that fast but I race cars equal to me not all built cars. My truck is far from fast......

The track is a very humbling experience carnal

lights are not the same as honks... just sayin' ;)

Like they said, you are probably going to be disappointed. Take into consideration your DA (density altitude) at the time of the run. Use this to calculate the DA and see what your corrected time was just to get an idea how far off of ideal conditions the run took place.

DA Calculator - Density Altitude Calculator - DragTimes.com

Most important is to have fun. RamsonA, what do you expect to run?

Exactly, what we keep trying to point out to him is on equal terms there is ZERO chance for his truck to out run a new 5.0.

I wouldn't say ZERO, the 5.0 could break or miss a shift. :D

Exactly, what we keep trying to point out to him is on equal terms there is ZERO chance for his truck to out run a new 5.0.

Justin, ithink the op realizes the car is faster and he beat the driver...

How i your truck coming along bro???

anymore weight savings....we might be doing a carbon fiber tailgate too..

Like they said, you are probably going to be disappointed. Take into consideration your DA (density altitude) at the time of the run. Use this to calculate the DA and see what your corrected time was just to get an idea how far off of ideal conditions the run took place.

DA Calculator - Density Altitude Calculator - DragTimes.com

Most important is to have fun. RamsonA, what do you expect to run?

how do i use this calculator?

ill run a 8.5 forsure . guarantee that lol
well see what happens

i just found a gas station near my job and it sells 100 octane off the pump. Is it safe to run half pump and half 100 octane in the 10?

i just found a gas station near my job and it sells 100 octane off the pump. Is it safe to run half pump and half 100 octane in the 10?

Is it leaded or unleaded? Also, do you have an SCT. Otherwise(correct me if I'm wrong somebody) unless you have a tune for high octane, you won't see a gain.

how do i use this calculator?

ill run a 8.5 forsure . guarantee that lol
well see what happens

You will have to use this after you make a run. You input the track you ran at along with the time of day that you ran along with your e/t from that run. They have a large database of weather info for years. It will then calculate what your corrected time is. For example, my personal best of 13.09 corrected to a 12.7. By no means does it mean I ran that, but it means my truck as it sits is capable of doing 12.7.

Is it leaded or unleaded? Also, do you have an SCT. Otherwise(correct me if I'm wrong somebody) unless you have a tune for high octane, you won't see a gain.

NO, run the truck just as you do on the streets with super unleaded fuel.

What they said, don't worry about putting higher octane fuel in. You won't see a difference.

I believe you are correct, You will need a high octane tune.

I take a couple days off, come back and yall are :deadhorse: . That's why I love this place :D

I take a couple days off, come back and yall are :deadhorse: . That's why I love this place :D

I never :deadhorse: Anyway, I can't believe Romney isn't our next president........:D

Justin, ithink the op realizes the car is faster and he beat the driver...

How i your truck coming along bro???

anymore weight savings....we might be doing a carbon fiber tailgate too..

Slowly, don't have a shop so when it's cold I don't get much done. If its still available when my income taxes come in I wanna pick up one of the carbon fiber hoods y'all are making too. What did y'all have in mind for the tailgate? Just a outer shell that looks like a real gate on the outside?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back