destroyed a jeep srt8 from a dig on street tires

15K will just barely get your engine set up properly to accept the tubos. 5K left will get you the turbos. That is the cheap part. Suspension, transmission, tuning, electrical, etc etc will cost you a house.

eff that lol ...i think im just gonna build something else lol....... I always wanted to build a 93 cobra with the new 5.0 engine and turbo it... thats gonna ge m project and its way lighter than my truck

eff that lol ...i think im just gonna build something else lol....... I always wanted to build a 93 cobra with the new 5.0 engine and turbo it... thats gonna ge m project and its way lighter than my truck
I may have what you are looking for. Send me a PM and we'll see if we can put a deal together.

Found some more vids of ya racing. More realistic outcomes. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYG-nSOzWk4]2013 5.0 vs. 2006 Ram SRT-10 - YouTube[/ame]

Dude your truck isent as fast as a 5.0 mustang. You just beep way to fast when no one is even ready to race

I've never said it was . I always said its the drivers fault... i would love to race a stock 5.0 from a dig

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back