destroyed a jeep srt8 from a dig on street tires

BTW we're going to Irwindale on any Thursday you choose. You don't want to end up like this on the streets:

SrtBrad4.jpg

is that a night runner? what was he doing?

Tryin to run 7's in the 1/4 mile bro. About 3000 horsepower

how much horsepower did you have when you uploaded the videos you have when your driving it in the street?

i want to build my engine and put turbos but i want to be able to drive it around mexico raping! lol u think with 20k i could get a nice setup ? suspension,engine.

how much horsepower did you have when you uploaded the videos you have when your driving it in the street?

i want to build my engine and put turbos but i want to be able to drive it around mexico raping! lol u think with 20k i could get a nice setup ? suspension,engine.

15K will just barely get your engine set up properly to accept the tubos. 5K left will get you the turbos. That is the cheap part. Suspension, transmission, tuning, electrical, etc etc will cost you a house.

15K will just barely get your engine set up properly to accept the tubos. 5K left will get you the turbos. That is the cheap part. Suspension, transmission, tuning, electrical, etc etc will cost you a house.

Like this one?

WinterCampHogon1.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back