destroyed a jeep srt8 from a dig on street tires

What are your 1/4 mile track times?

You mean how long does it take to get from one stop light to the next, in heavy traffic? Because if that's not what you are talking about, I'm afraid the information you seek is not available. :flute:

You mean how long does it take to get from one stop light to the next, in heavy traffic? Because if that's not what you are talking about, I'm afraid the information you seek is not available. :flute:

Nice kills but take it to the track! WTF is wrong with people. To the thread starter...... Take it to the track and I'll make a real video for you!

Nice kills but take it to the track! WTF is wrong with people. To the thread starter...... Take it to the track and I'll make a real video for you!

then dont watch them ! u wont have anything to worry about!!!!.....

What the hell. I need info :confused::confused::confused::confused::D

its about time someone make a youtube video and actually knows how to drive a 10 :rock:....a lot of youtube videos with guys out there giving the 10's a bad rep

What the hell. I need info :confused::confused::confused::confused::D

LOL. I was being a bit facetious. I knew that RamsonA doesn't race on a track, only on crowded streets (judging from his videos). I also knew that Brad was earnestly wanting to know what Ramson's times were on a real race track, and doesn't condone racing on the street. Basically I was stirring the pot :D

I'm not impressed!!! In 1/2 of your street races, the other guy doesn't even know you want to race him yet!
Your truck is slow!!! hahhaahahaaa <--- english version!

LOL. I was being a bit facetious. I knew that RamsonA doesn't race on a track, only on crowded streets (judging from his videos). I also knew that Brad was earnestly wanting to know what Ramson's times were on a real race track, and doesn't condone racing on the street. Basically I was stirring the pot :D

Hey Hey whats with all the big words here :D:D

I know buddy. Just fooling with you.

then dont watch them ! u wont have anything to worry about!!!!.....

So you're saying that I have nothing to worry about when you street race? Grow up. Just because it's in Mexico or in the US doesn't matter either way. What gives you the right to put someone's life in danger? One day you will learn the hard way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back