destroyed a jeep srt8 from a dig on street tires

You really need to get on a track. These "need for speed underground" races are exciting but you luck is gonna run out. Vehicular manslaughter is no joke. Won't be haha or jaja anymore.

looks like HD video.

very fun crew u got there.

i feel a little with the driving in heavy traffic , but i see u did WOT for over a few seconds and then go back to normal speed.
still , please watch out for people in the streets or kids run over...;)
u dont want a child on top of the hood of your 10...:(

btw , very very nice looking 06 RC...:rock:

$50 says you'll probably lose to him at the track!

Maybe.but he won't run at a track. My best run is a 13.20 @ 106. And that was stock. I can't seem to get off the line on our non-prepped track here on test n tune nights anymore.

I'm not impressed!!! In 1/2 of your street races, the other guy doesn't even know you want to race him yet!
Your truck is slow!!! hahhaahahaaa <--- english version!

I literally dont care what u think :).....i guess its slow for being stock!

looks like HD video.

very fun crew u got there.

i feel a little with the driving in heavy traffic , but i see u did WOT for over a few seconds and then go back to normal speed.
still , please watch out for people in the streets or kids run over...;)
u dont want a child on top of the hood of your 10...:(

yea i know man.....i dont race where i see people theres cars but no people...been doing this all my life.....plus i drive my truck just once in a while so nothing to worry about ;)

Maybe.but he won't run at a track. My best run is a 13.20 @ 106. And that was stock. I can't seem to get off the line on our non-prepped track here on test n tune nights anymore.

i would run at the track but none around me.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back