Did you drive it yet...

BurntRubber

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know who you are and what I am referring to:D

BurntRubber said:
you know who you are and what I am referring to:D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

yes drive it out to me, you can crash the night...when you wake up it will be fully broken in (your car, for all you sick bastages out there)

BurntRubber said:
yes drive it out to me, you can crash the night...when you wake up it will be fully broken in (your car, for all you sick bastages out there)
patrick is cute i would not mind breaking him in a time or two;)

I've been on countless forums and I have never seen such excessive use of the :rock: emoticon.... i find it hysterical! everything is :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I guess its the generational differential....

;)

Sorry to hyjack! :rock:

its here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drive that things now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
no one asked you old man so keep it quiet and go drink some more prune juice:D
:eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue:

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :bs: :argh: :D :D :D :D :rock: <---- :laugh: ;)

skyy406 said:
I've been on countless forums and I have never seen such excessive use of the :rock: emoticon.... i find it hysterical! everything is :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I guess its the generational differential....

;)

Sorry to hyjack! :rock:

:rock: STFU:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back