Discount Tire Wont ship Nitto's to Canada

trubuilt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as the title states Discount Tire can't ship Nitto Tires to Canada thought I would help my fellow canadians out so they don't waste there time as well.

They will ship to any address in the US

What's the reasoning behind that?

don't ya'll have Canadian Tire, or something like that, up thar????

they can't beat Discount tire????

Nitto has a contract with a distributer here, sounds to me like intentional gouging Discount said they will ship me other brands just cant do the nitto's

can ya find someone close to the boarder & ya can relay them????:dontknow:

tirerack is awesome!!! i had a set of pirelli's and a couple yokahama's shipped and to the door in 5 days!!! less than 1/2 price to anywhere here!!!!

time to take a vacation across the border :D

Seriously though, how would that work? Got to pay duty at the border or something?

tirerack is awesome!!! i had a set of pirelli's and a couple yokahama's shipped and to the door in 5 days!!! less than 1/2 price to anywhere here!!!!
Yeah, they're pretty cool over there. I live about 10-15 minutes from them. When the weathers is descent, they rent their autocross track out to the different car clubs in the area. I've run with the local mazda and corvette clubs out there, and once with the chicago viper club. Priceless to see the looks on everyone's face when a 1/2 ton pickup powerslides around the autocross track.

Just as the title states Discount Tire can't ship Nitto Tires to Canada thought I would help my fellow canadians out so they don't waste there time as well.

They will ship to any address in the US

My buddy with a GT500 ran into the same issue. He had custom wheels made in Calf., they installed Nitto tires and shipped them to his door....no problem. He installed the new wheels/tires, went for a drive and got a piece of wire in the sidewall of one of the tires, ruined the tire. That's when he tried to get one tire shipped to Canada and found out the same issue. KAL Tire has the rights to Nitto in Canada.....one tire was more than double the US cost. It's BS.:mad:

There's a place in Coutes/Sweetgrass that you can ship stuff to ( US address) its a big warehouse then you just run down and pick it up, that's only a couple hrs from Calgary! I can find out the name of the place if you like??

And for tires up here in Canada is two to threes times the US price up here!!
Here is an example, how much is a Pirelli in US?? They are over $700+ a tire last time I checked!!

Last edited:
There's a place in Coutes/Sweetgrass that you can ship stuff to ( US address) its a big warehouse then you just run down and pick it up, that's only a couple hrs from Calgary! I can find out the name of the place if you like??

And for tires up here in Canada is two to threes times the US price up here!!
Here is an example, how much is a Pirelli in US?? They are over $700+ a tire last time I checked!!

I got quoted over $800 a tire for Pirelli's in Calgary last year.

find them on ebay, thats what I did, and they should ship to you.

If not let me know, You can buy them ship to me & i'll ship them to you. that would be pricy in shipping tho.

I hit a sale at Kal tire last spring on NITTO 420's. All 4 tires installed with taxes i think was around 1150.00. I thought that was a decent deal. Watch Kal tire again this spring they may go on sale again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back