DIVORCE!

that is not true texas does have aliamony ,,,the good thing is your soon to be ex has to show she has no skills and are unable to work because of kids or health ,,then they cant get anymore than one year of it ,,,just make sure you get a release from your 401k for her to sign asap,,,not just the divorce papers ,,i went through a real nasty one many years ago ,,,if i knew what i know now ,,,man i would have been better off,,if you need any advice i will give it out for free just to keep from you getting burned bro
BEEN THERE DONE THAT ,,,

just remember stop looking for love and you will find it,,,i know that sounds stupid but it is true ,

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
that is not true texas does have aliamony ,,,the good thing is your soon to be ex has to show she has no skills and are unable to work because of kids or health ,,then they cant get anymore than one year of it ,,,just make sure you get a release from your 401k for her to sign asap,,,not just the divorce papers ,,i went through a real nasty one many years ago ,,,if i knew what i know now ,,,man i would have been better off,,if you need any advice i will give it out for free just to keep from you getting burned bro
BEEN THERE DONE THAT ,,,

just remember stop looking for love and you will find it,,,i know that sounds stupid but it is true ,

Yep love comes when you least expect it to.

Hang in there, keep you head up....If you need to get anything off your chest feel free to post of PM.

-Red

I'm not that far away? Anything I can do, let me know...I am TRAINED lol jk....sorta. Seriously, let me know it you need something man:D Best wishes to ya

:rock: Take a crisp new $50.00 bill downtown, get you a great blowjob and the old memories will just fade away.:rock: :nurse: :nurse:

im 35, never married, and dont plan on it anytime soon.....i date girls in their early 20's cause its so much freakin fun if you know what i mean!!! when the fun ends ill find a girl my own age with lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am in the middle of one myself right now. I do have kids (8yo girl, 3yo boy) and it is the most unsettling, life altering, depressing, saddest time in my life. :(

Seems like you have less invested and since its uncontested, your scars may not be as deep. Good luck to you bro.

Sorry to hear about this..Good luck with it all..
Some unsolicited advice: If you were an a**hole to her, learn from this and move on..If she was an a**hole to you, learn from this and move on..Dont let history repeat itself..
That is all..

Sorry to hear this...

Divorce is not easy when yuo are served. But, I am happily remarried, so I know that you can move past this, and be happy again. In fact, I am better off now and should be thanking my Ex for giving me a new life! (The worst part is not seeing my kids enough, but you won't have to worry about that...)

Good luck!

All woman are a Pain In the ass. Do you guys agree with me. Even if you love them they will start to get on your nerves eventually

Annu Kumar said:
All woman are a Pain In the ass. Do you guys agree with me. Even if you love them they will start to get on your nerves eventually

If your single you can answer that question. If you are not single and answer that question you will be single soon.

My answer is I'm serving a life sentence.:eek: :eek:

Sorry. Things do happen for a reason. My 1st marriage lasted 24 yrs. 2nd 3 yrs. Most of the time dating is just plain ugly (even w/ beautiful chicks). Two things of advice: 1. You are never alone. When you start feeling lonely go play with your truck. 2. A woman is a heck of alot more expensive than any vehicle. Vehicles can cause pain but not anywhere near as often. I am betwen girlfriends & looking for a Ford GT. At this time I think I can study a Ford GT longer than any lady!

A word of advice from a dumb ass-----if any of the bills are in your name and hers ---DO NOT TRUST HER TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS..Get all the finacials taken care of prior to the finalized divorce...otherwise your credit will go to crap ---she won't pay if your name is on a bill.....My credit was distoyed for 11 yrs due to my stupidness and trusting my ex to pay the bills ,the court ordered her to pay///my name my bills according to the creditors.....they still try to collect the money from me after 21 yrs, of divorce.....what a joke...the court says they are hers and the creditors say they are mine?????

I agree Annu ----they all get on your nerves at some point---but wouldn't it be boring if they didn't---who the heck wants a stepford wife---

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back