DMP/Famoso private track day, Nov 17th...

I might be able to show up for this. No need to run the truck with 35k on the stock clutch but I might bring pops to watch what the trucks can do. I also like to see if maybe I can check out some 70-72 chevelle set-ups ;)

FerrariTruck said:
I might be able to show up for this. No need to run the truck with 35k on the stock clutch but I might bring pops to watch what the trucks can do. I also like to see if maybe I can check out some 70-72 chevelle set-ups ;)

nice....:rock:

im not gonna make it:( got a family getogther that weekend

good luck to the all

TheMoparConnection said:
you guys are making me homesick!

Don't get me started.

FontanaJuly107547b.jpg

Not only will I will be able to make it, I will also be racing with a RC.:D :D :D Nowwhat TY for the ride offer. This is going to be a blast from the past with the six speed.:rock: :burnout: :burnout:

UPDATE:

Just wanted to remind everyone this event is on a first come first serve basis. I need to reiterate this due to several calls Famoso and I have been receiving. You need to be on my list, so that all racers are accounted for. It is as simple as contacting me and asking to be added, I will take your name and add you.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to call or email me. Thank you, Stan

Stan Duncan
Dantes Modular Performance
[email protected]
619-474-8675

FordFanStan said:
UPDATE:

Just wanted to remind everyone this event is on a first come first serve basis. I need to reiterate this due to several calls Famoso and I have been receiving. You need to be on my list, so that all racers are accounted for. It is as simple as contacting me and asking to be added, I will take your name and add you.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to call or email me. Thank you, Stan

Stan Duncan
Dantes Modular Performance
[email protected]
619-474-8675

I want to go.....pleeeeeze.....:D

Nos fill................check
C-16..................check

new slicks, locker, exhaust, tune, and better weather than the last time I ran this track...............CHECK.....:D

Mike and Brad. Can you guys please send me your last names to [email protected]. Famoso is now wanting more detaisl of the people attending at the last freaking minute, no worries though, they just want names... Stan

FordFanStan said:
Mike and Brad. Can you guys please send me your last names to [email protected]. Famoso is now wanting more detaisl of the people attending at the last freaking minute, no worries though, they just want names... Stan

E-mail sent...:rock:

Trainman here ....alias Gerald (Jerry) Miller , please add me to the list in case the PM didn't get to you Stan. Thanks Jerry.
PS.... Hey Wifey, are we going to have the match race???

Just got my wheels from the powercoater! I'll try to see if I can Squeeze some time in tomarrow to mount my tires and then mount wm' on the truck in time for Sat...I'll be the only SRT with Gold wheels that I know of. PIcs tomarrow!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back