DO NOT OPEN... we may have lost a member

I am really sorry to hear about the truck but as many others before me have already said, the important part is that you guys are ok.

sure are a lot of haterzzzzzzzzzz in here:D ehem...

lol it's all good... and thanks for the kind thoughts... definitely could have been worse... what if there was a transfer truck behind us?... what if, what if...

a few options i'm running:
get a viper
get another truck
put motor and trans in something crazy... (a 280z, my 67 c10, an old charger... pro touring, what???)
buy a piece of sh!t for a while and have no payments:D

i know what the smart thing is... but hmmm.... the ideas are rolling... and i'm going to look at a 72 280z on thursday :D

I was involved in a bad motorcycle accident in Sept, and it puts everything in perspective. There is nothing more important than you and your families health. The truck can be fixed, or replaced. God Bless brother!

take motor and trans and other junk and make a ratrod out of it :rock:Then buy a POS to work in :rock:

Like all others have said, glad you 2 are fine. That **** can happen so fast to anyone, and usually ends up a lot worse. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Sorry to hear this but like all that are kind have said, glad you and your Alisha are ok! Be thankful many times daily for being watched over.

Man, I saw this post on the front page and never clicked on it because all I could see was "DO NOT OPEN". I am relieved to hear you are OK. Toys really matter naught.

Now what?... You do know that Ram From Hell's truck is for sale, right?

Glad you guys are ok ! Now , Dibs on the tool box:D

Really just fix the damn thing ,, It's only a scratch :elefant::D

Dont misunderstand, I genuinely hope you end up in another '10, but you also mentioned awhile back that one of your life goals is a Viper before 30, right?

I'm glad you guys are ok.....see, if you would have left when I did--no rain.

Dammit Dan!!! Sorry about that. The damage does not look that bad. Mostly cosmetic. The frame horns may have to be pulled a little but, from the pictures, there doesnt seem to be much frame damage. Glad to hear that you and yours are OK. You will have her back on the street in no time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back