DO NOT OPEN... we may have lost a member

viperhauler

Supporting Member
Reaction score
after all the miles and bull**** i've put her through, mother nature wanted a piece... and in a 5 minute monsoon on the highway last night she wanted to go tit for tat with the jersey barrier:mad:

IMG_2617.jpg

more pics here:

Ram Wreck 6-23-12 pictures by dpalacino - Photobucket

alisha and i are ok, a little banged up, but fine, no other cars involved, so it's as good as it could have, i suppose... we're here to (already) make jokes, so i guess that's the good thing:D

AND FOR ALL YOU LEECHES, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY YET, I JUST GOT THE GIRL BACK HOME TODAY, SO DON'T FKIN' ASK :D :D

and thanks to the boys from last night;) might have an ornament for you soon:p

Sorry Dan.......

Glad you two are OK, thats all that really matters

Sorry Dan.......

Glad you two are OK, thats all that really matters

at the end of the day you're exactly right...

i'll tell ya... we hit the wall three times... between the first and second hit alisha said clear as day "i love you".... i said it back and we hit the wall the second time... then we think we spun and hit it again...

i'm not an emotional dude at all... but man i won't forget it...

Told you earlier, glad your ok. Now about that tranny you might have for sale? lol

Good thing you and your loved ones are ok man. As for the truck well its sad to see it in that condition but if the damage was very extensive and if you have a good insurance I think we might be seeing you in another work truck with less miles pretty soon.:D

Glad yall are alright man, but just like the 6 million dollar man....it can be rebuilt, faster, Stronger....how ever the hell the rest of the intro to that tv show used to go

Glad you and your family are OK.
Hopefully the SRT can be repaired. From the photos it seems to go that way.

glad you guys are okay bro thats all that matters the truck can be fixed dont worry about that family is first

so this means you have two pair of poopy pants now ,we can call you double swamp a$$ now lol ,Glad you two came out unscathed.I bet the wing is ok!Bet you wish you had not insinuated i wrecked my truck ,I don't believe in Karma BUT just saying lol:aetsch:
And can you see the buzzard flying overhead yet .They will be circling soon
Ok Im out of insults too early:D

Last edited:
I'm sorry about your truck Dan.... With that said, I'm extremely happy you two were unscathed from this incident. If I were you, I would set my eyes on a Viper QC. Then you will have room for kids and/or future kids. Buy your old 10 back and be able so swap your own tranny if you don't like the auto. :rock:

Sorry to hear Bud! Its nice to know you and your girl are ok!!! Hope everything works out for you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back