DO NOT OPEN... we may have lost a member

what i do when i go to the track, or burnouts, or anything of the sort doesn't have a fkin thing to do with slamming into a concrete barrier 3 times while driving under the speed limit...

if you want to make the payments, then i'll listen to how i should drive it...

this isn't like an "oh, i'm glad you and your wife are OK, so now i can talk sh!t thread"...

what i do when i go to the track, or burnouts, or anything of the sort doesn't have a fkin thing to do with slamming into a concrete barrier 3 times while driving under the speed limit...

if you want to make the payments, then i'll listen to how i should drive it...

this isn't like an "oh, i'm glad you and your wife are OK, so now i can talk sh!t thread"...

Dan, I am genuinely sorry. My joke was in poor taste. I am also genuinely relieved you and your wife are OK.

it's all good... lotta sh!t goin on with insurance, medical, work... kinda snowballing at the moment... i didn't mean to retort in such a pissed off way... (even though it's still true:aetsch:)

plus i'd had a few heineken's:cheers:

carry on... nothin' to see here:D

it's all good... lotta sh!t goin on with insurance, medical, work... kinda snowballing at the moment... i didn't mean to retort in such a pissed off way... (even though it's still true:aetsch:)

plus i'd had a few heineken's:cheers:

carry on... nothin' to see here:D

Man, I stayed awake all night, hitting the refresh button every two seconds, hoping that you weren't too pissed. Now that I know you aren't too mad I can finally go to sleep. :stoned:

actually had duvel last week for the first time... it was OK...

but i did have some brew dog tokio... 18.2%abv... lol two of those and i was like whoa!

also tried chimay for the first time, and i liked that a good bit...

insurance is at $12k in damages so far and he told me they're about $3k away from totaling it...

it's going to the body shop tomorrow and we're disassembling it to make sure there's no hidden damage... if there is enough to total it, they will...

Yeah Dan calm yourself, not like your vids of you getting whooped on will hurt your odds anyway

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVPz8VEiivI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Psycho Mythic vs Viperhauler 1.AVI - YouTube[/ame]

Love ya bud :D

insurance is at $12k in damages so far and he told me they're about $3k away from totaling it...

it's going to the body shop tomorrow and we're disassembling it to make sure there's no hidden damage... if there is enough to total it, they will...

Man that sux, what you gonna get if they total it?

would ya go the buy the salavage back & get her runnin again route????

I meant vehicle wise bud
no idea... someone told me the other day "it's like he got 11,000 lollipops in front of him and can't make up his mind what flavor..." :D

Dude was talking about a 280Z. :dontknow: Seriously. I couldn't make this stuff up.
that option is still on the table to stuff the motor and trans in a 72 280z:burnout:

would ya go the buy the salavage back & get her runnin again route????
i will not let them total the truck... in case i EVER decide to sell or whatever, i want a clean title... i'll pay out of pocket a few bucks if i have to...

update: there was some hidden frame damage, though very minimal, and all ahead of the suspension...

meeting the adjuster on tuesday... will report my findings:D

Still think you should put it in your cheby

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back