Dodge Challenger with a Viper Motor at Sema

WOW...not sure how those tires will even stick, no traction...some nice 20X13 inch rims, 335 rear tires, bellanger headers and exhaust with 3:55 gears and I bet that thing would break into the 12.1-.3 range...DR's and your in the 11's. That 8.4l engine can make close to 800hp at the crank if you can get around the PCM restrictions.
Prolly gonna cost around 60K for it.

Uh, that is awesome!!!!! but it would be the 2nd non-viper vehicle to be called an SRT-10 :)

Epitome of muscle

That is something!!! how many of us have dreamed of walking into a dodge dealer and "copo" a viper challenger? white rt with viper red stripes, one to go please:D ............:burnout:

BurntRubber said:
WOW...not sure how those tires will even stick, no traction...some nice 20X13 inch rims, 335 rear tires, bellanger headers and exhaust with 3:55 gears and I bet that thing would break into the 12.1-.3 range...DR's and your in the 11's. That 8.4l engine can make close to 800hp at the crank if you can get around the PCM restrictions.
Prolly gonna cost around 60K for it.
now for the bad news......... :(

I don't think it'll cost that much more than our trucks did when they were new:dontknow: but I've been wrong before:D It sure is sweet, one way or the other:burnout:

4to10cyl said:
Problem is youre getting to close to Viper territory with it. I'd take the Viper hands down!!
A lot of us don't have enough headroom in a Viper, I can't even sit in one unless the top is down. A Viper coupe..Forget it.

Oh. My. Gawd.

I think it's time for a trip down to the ol' pawn shop. Gotta see what my soul is worth!

FATJACK said:
Think you might sell the boat????:D :D

Prob not . . . . :D

Ever seen a Challenger SRT10 w/a trailor hitch??! :dontknow: :eek: :p :dontknow: :argh: :( :D :D :D

black pearl said:
There is so much plastic on top you can not even see the engine.

Can you imagine what Justin could do with that engine compartment!!!:rock: :rock:

well, I will take 30,000 for my youngest daughter, she is a hard worker,buy one get one free. I am ready to sign,

:stupido:And I was waiting for the 6.4L??? HAHAHAHAHA, I know what I want now.. If it's a go I WILL have one... $60K or not... Left testicle or not.. Kid's college tuition or ... :stupido2:YEAH kid's college tuition..

Yep, What y'all said!

That IMHO, is the coolest car since Jay Lenos 427SOHC Cobra!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back