Dodge Challenger with a Viper Motor at Sema

Hey y'all go back and post a comment on the web sight like I did, and maybe they will build it if enough positive feed back i received.

As hot as my Engine gets when I run it, It looks like that challenger would overheat. I am looking at the photo of the open hood, there's really nowhere for the heat to dissipate other than the internal cooling system. Wouldnt some of that plastic crammed in there start to melt ?

If the Vipers aren't selling well and are "too much money" for what you can get in today's market...what better home for that new 600+ horsepower Viper engine that Chrysler needs to recoup their R&D money on, than a new Challenger? I'd give it an 80/20 FOR production. And, they could sell it with a warranty.

Last edited:
blackviper said:
Sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey y'all I've been on another web sight talking to SRT factory guys, and if you read all the posts, I get the impression that it might be a go!!:rock: :burnout:

supercar1of1 said:

Hey y'all I've been on another web sight talking to SRT factory guys, and if you read all the posts, I get the impression that it might be a go!!:rock: :burnout:

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh really!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Get Billy P at Woodhouse on the phone...................wire that money.........I gots to have one!!!!! :D :D :D

patrick

that thing is wicked!!!! but i would hate to work on that thing it reminds me of the LS1 camaro where you gotta pull the motor for everything you do.

Thanks for the pic:rock: my new screen saver:D

pulled the challenger out last night and hmmm a lower splitter?:p

maybe a big ol whole inthe hood:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back