Dodge & GM - VIN & service information

Stingray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the help of a good friend I can now get DC service informaion for anyone that needs it. I can get wiring schematics, connector pinouts, service procedures, torque specs, bulletins and so on... I can also run VIN numbers too (not Carfax) for vehicle info, option codes, recall info. The VIN checks will need vehicle mileage and last names too. If anyone needs anything just email me at 505cid at gmail.com or post it.

By the way, I can also get all that same information with GM vehicles and VIN's.

Now is all we need is them damn Production Numbers for 2005

Stingray, I was wondering if you could run a vin # for me on an 06 SRT-10 Reg Cab that im getting ready to buy. The vin # is: 3D7HA16H26238591. I was wondering what options came on the truck, etc, any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help!!

Mark

Would this happen to be the correct VIN 3D7HA16H26G238591? If it is, then it's a red RC with around 5k miles. There are no open recalls. Also, it looks like it just has the standard options (I'm not sure what the 06's had for options though).

I would like to have my truck decoded if possible, just curious is all:

VIN # = 3D3HA16H36G26####

Door # = MDH 061223 215AB and TRM GLD5 (Which I'm guessing is interior colour) Date of manufacture: 6/06

Thanks,
Carl

;)

NZ440R/T said:

Door # = MDH 061223 215AB and TRM GLD5 (Which I'm guessing is interior colour) Date of manufacture: 6/06

Thanks,
Carl

;)
Don't know how much information you'll end up with. '04 owners could get build date and production number of their trucks etc.. '05 & '06 owners aren't having much luck getting this information. Those numbers weren't kept up with like they were for the '04.

NZ440R/T said:

Thanks,
Carl

;)
I will check for recalls and get a copy of your option list. PM me your email addy and VIN.

'04 RC: 3D3HA16HX4G252706
Mileage: 21,067
Last name: Routh

Just curious on proper oil capacity of this model year... I have the new viper filter already in hand, just need to know the exact amount of oil required if possible... I've searched around on here already with a few conflicting reports?

Thanks!!

BDR SRT-10 said:

Just curious on proper oil capacity of this model year... I have the new viper filter already in hand, just need to know the exact amount of oil required if possible... I've searched around on here already with a few conflicting reports?

Thanks!!

8.5 Quarts with stock filter. Some have put in as much as 9. They seem to vary a little.

BDR SRT-10 said:

Thanks!!
What Marc T posted sounds about right. BTW, your truck is #2058 out of 3057,Built 5/14/2004 :D

I am curious about my build number. Can you pm me so I can give you the vin #.
Its an 04.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back