Dodge Ram Srt10 NA 1/4 Mile Trap Speed World Record

Thanks Brad.......Great Video!!!!!!! And thanks guys.

Last edited:
Vman455 said:
Question: what bolt-ons? Inquiring minds want to know.
MoFo long tube headers, ported intake by Form and Function Performance, 170 therm, BBK throttle body, JTS Venom Performance coils and wires, Volant Ram Air, equal length X-pipe true dual catless exhaust (custom made) with twin Borla Race Mufflers, and a tune by Chris @ DC Performance. Mcleod twin disc clutch with Aluminum fllywheel, Gen IV X-Metal shifter, and CalTracks with QA1 shocks. JMB battery relocation kit and finally M&H 390-40-17 Drag Radials.

Last edited:
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one question are you power shifting?.... not letting your foot off the throttle?....sounds like you were letting off an... i've tried the VHT Both Ways Before the burn out and After i found that the VHT Hooks better after you do the burn out....roll forward...lay the VHT down... Roll the tires over don't smoke them just let them roll over once... and it's like gorilla glue..... i like the set up man! keep up the good work.. an please don't take any of this the wrong way i'd love to see you hit the 11's.. most people think our trucks run 14's stock or modded.. i love it when WE prove them wrong! hahaha

Loose the bed liner and you'll drop another 30lbs:rock: :rock:

Very impressive BTW.;)

Great video Brad & Lance. Congratulations Jerry on your run :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Trainman said:
MoFo long tube headers, ported intake by Form and Function Performance, 170 therm, BBK throttle body, JTS Venom Performance coils and wires, Volant Ram Air, equal length X-pipe true dual catless exhaust (custom made) with twin Borla Race Mufflers, and a tune by Chris @ DC Performance. Mcleod twin disc clutch with Aluminum fllywheel, Gen IV X-Metal shifter, and CalTracks with QA1 shocks. JMB battery relocation kit and finally M&H 390-40-17 Drag Radials.

wow that exhaust is quiet.
and nice run!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back