Dodge Ram Srt10 NA 1/4 Mile Trap Speed World Record

Cherry Performance said:
Great video Brad & Lance. Congratulations Jerry on your run :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

kyle's srt10 said:
Loose the bed liner and you'll drop another 30lbs:rock: :rock:

Very impressive BTW.;)
Bedliner is already gone along with the brackets (40 lbs), what you're seeing is a thin spray in coating.....:D :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Wow. That's killer. I'd love to see that truck run with some ported heads and a good cam. :rock:
Oh so would I,:D, but I have to get past April 15th first. Anybody want to sponser me with a set of Striker heads...I will put in the rest for cam and install.:rock:

Tooloe said:
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one question are you power shifting?.... not letting your foot off the throttle?....sounds like you were letting off an... i've tried the VHT Both Ways Before the burn out and After i found that the VHT Hooks better after you do the burn out....roll forward...lay the VHT down... Roll the tires over don't smoke them just let them roll over once... and it's like gorilla glue..... i like the set up man! keep up the good work.. an please don't take any of this the wrong way i'd love to see you hit the 11's.. most people think our trucks run 14's stock or modded.. i love it when WE prove them wrong! hahaha
Thanks...and that is power shifting, I don't let off the gas, I am shifting at 6,000 rpm so it may just be the rev limiter causing the pop, actually on that run I think I tried to shift at about 5800. The factory tach may be a little slow so maybe I am still just tipping the rev limiter....what do you think?:rock:

Congratulations Man

Trainman said:
Thanks...and that is power shifting, I don't let off the gas, I am shifting at 6,000 rpm so it may just be the rev limiter causing the pop, actually on that run I think I tried to shift at about 5800. The factory tach may be a little slow so maybe I am still just tipping the rev limiter....what do you think?:rock:
i think it's purdy damn good shiftin for a old fuddy duddy:D ... i think it's bad ass... an i believe your correct i notice my Tach is slow sometimes also... looks good.... i'm coming for ya lol.... cause if i cannot beat a stock block SRT-10 i'm just going to threw in the towel:D

Tooloe said:
i think it's purdy damn good shiftin for a old fuddy duddy:D ... i think it's bad ass... an i believe your correct i notice my Tach is slow sometimes also... looks good.... i'm coming for ya lol.... cause if i cannot beat a stock block SRT-10 i'm just going to threw in the towel:D
It's all in good fun with these trucks.....I love all the guys here ....and if you check the time slip section there are about 30 trucks with either a supercharger, turbo, or nitrous that are behind me...think how that makes them feel:rock:

Trainman said:
It's all in good fun with these trucks.....I love all the guys here ....and if you check the time slip section there are about 30 trucks with either a supercharger, turbo, or nitrous that are behind me...think how that makes them feel:rock:

I intend to reverse the gap between our trucks in a couple weeks..;) :D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
what rpm are you turning and what gear??
I have 4.56 gears and I calculate that with a 29.5" tall tire (M&H 390-40-17) I am at 6100 RPM at 117.342 in 4th gear.....so I nearly hit the rev limiter in the lights.

Trainman said:
I have 4.56 gears and I calculate that with a 29.5" tall tire (M&H 390-40-17) I am at 6100 RPM at 117.342 in 4th gear.....so I nearly hit the rev limiter in the lights.
i thought the limiter on these was 6000 you have yours bumped to 6250?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i thought the limiter on these was 6000 you have yours bumped to 6250?
I thought the rev limiter was at 6000 also, I have not had it changed so the tires must be growing enough to give that extra mph because theoretical top speed at 6000 with 4.56 gears and a 29.5 inch tall tire would be 115.476, maybe the factory setting is at 6050 or 6100? Either way I don't have any room for more. If I go to Striker heads and cam and say gain 80-100 HP , I will have to shave the calipers and go with the M&H Nostalgia slick that is 31.5 inches tall ( The 12.00-16 Slick).:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back