Dodge Rocks Gas Monkey

Here is the conversation we are having:

The truck is a Ram SRT Viper truck.
I also own a 2006 Charger and a 2007 300.

David R. Mosteller

Hello David,

If you would like, we can gather the information and photo of the Charger from you and submit it on your behalf.

Ram SRT Viper Trucks are not allowed to be submitted at this time.

Please let us know if you would like us to help you update your registration to reflect the Dodge Charger.

Thank you,

Dodge Rocks Gas Monkey Team
800-998-1110

It's a showroom stock SE with 121,000 miles. It is my winter driver, not a show car by any means.

It is unfortunate that the Viper Rams are not eligible as there are at least 5 members of the Viper truck Club of America that would love to attend.
We are rarer than Vipers and stand out at every show we attend.
Please let me know if you reconsider as I am looking to drive my baby from over 1500 miles away to attend what looks to be an amazing event.
Thank you,

So you can enter a V6 Charger, but not a Viper powered Ram???? :dontknow:

I'm beginning to agree with Sue... Ass Monkeys

added to their FB age

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ass Monkeys.jpg
    Ass Monkeys.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 75
Maybe if the trucks put a big decal of their Monkey Logo, they will be ok with them coming.

yea, that'll work

We understand your frustration. If you would like, we can leave you in the queue instead of refunding you. This way, if we get closer to the event and the rules change, we can approve you quicker.

Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,

Anyone else interested in going PLEASE contact them. I think if there is enough interest from us they will open it to us.

We understand your frustration. If you would like, we can leave you in the queue instead of refunding you. This way, if we get closer to the event and the rules change, we can approve you quicker.

Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,

Yup exactly what they told me too. Lol
All we can do is try right?

get your money back

54864d1412022493-dodge-rocks-gas-monkey-ass-monkeys2.jpg

Attachments

• Ass Monkeys2.jpg
    Ass Monkeys2.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 68
It looks like that would be the answer.

phuckin ass monkeys (quote by Sue)

fastest production truck and Viper product.
and then Dodge says no to enter this show , LMAO from over the pond..:dontknow::mad::rofl:

guess our trucks where just for beating Ford from fastest truck...

Well looks like I'm just gona ask for a refund and just head down to Austin for the F1 race that weekend.

Good choice

phukin ass monkeys

SRT...........

then send me pics and I'll post them on ass monkeys page

I can see the headline now, "2 trucks drive onto track to race F1 cars, get shot on sight"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back