Dodge Rocks Gas Monkey

I can see the headline now, "2 trucks drive onto track to race F1 cars, get shot on sight"

or

Ferrari Team cars get caught in RAM SRT-10 air filters, race officials are considering rule changes to location of intake on Viper Trucks

JUST GOT THIS!

Hello,

Good news…we found out today that you are able to use your RAM truck to attend the event. Please let us know if you still wish to attend or would like a refund for the event.

Thank you,

You should go then, I think it would be a good way to sow off your 10 and enlighten those that don't have a clue of what these beasts are... "A VIPER TRUCK!"

Outstanding

make sure you have them VTCoA Decals on the back window..... :D

better be quick, it takes my engraver about 10 days. Because I wouldn't be able to send it to him till I get home tonight, the timer would start on Monday (however, I could probably call and tell him it's for the gas Money garage Car Show) Might speed it up a bit......

better be quick, it takes my engraver about 10 days. Because I wouldn't be able to send it to him till I get home tonight, the timer would start on Monday (however, I could probably call and tell him it's for the gas Money garage Car Show) Might speed it up a bit......

I would like to get one as well since I forgot about them. If it helps motivate the engraver any? Lol:D
Thanks man

Scott..... If I post it on my site(s), that would increase visibility by.... -147.68%

:D

You're always so hard on yourself! What you've done is amazing!

I guess I could sugar coat it and pretend it's better than it is (like others do)

But I'm not that way, truth is truth
attachment.php

oops, hit submit too soon. I work on it because it is fun and have enjoyed the journey. I have an image that pops up each time I work on the DB...

attachment.php

I laugh a bit and just continue to work. Now what this has to do with Gas Monkey, I have no idea. But I'm certain that I'm not the only one that uses that motto from time to time. So many people, so many options, so many ways of making a 10 your own. Press on and live by " I Build it because it meets my approval!"

Vj

Attachments

• yep.jpg
    yep.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Just put my registration in. Spoke with Kate last week she was totaly cool sending my pic from the COTA event to use for entry. Ordered my club sticker, that should ship today. Now I need Jeff to work up a reg plate for me....then its on like Donkey Kong. I told the office I'll be calling in (cough...cough) sick if my vacation request is denied.
e418a0df44d06134ab44eae102a5ab21.jpg

Just put my registration in. Spoke with Kate last week she was totaly cool sending my pic from the COTA event to use for entry. Ordered my club sticker, that should ship today. Now I need Jeff to work up a reg plate for me....then its on like Donkey Kong. I told the office I'll be calling in (cough...cough) sick if my vacation request is denied.
e418a0df44d06134ab44eae102a5ab21.jpg

Awesome new! Guess it's a GTG in progress now!

That would be a great thing to have there

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back