Dodge Rocks Gas Monkey

And now I have an extra ticket. My buddy can't get the time off, so it looks like I'll be going solo.

Wow, that thread leaves a lot to be desired. Some of their membership has lost the car culture spirit. Perhaps a gentle reminder of a twenty year old import walking on one of their own would reset their mindset.......

300zx vrs ACR VIPER: http://youtu.be/fprwUH2on1Q

To be fair, the Viper is a far better at road racing than the straight line.

And

There is always someone faster.... all it takes is money

Lol you're right, I think next time I have a Bag O' Cash I'll head over to the Nissan lot. Try my hand picking up a Nismo Juke owner. ;-)

If I had bag of cash.... ACR-X or an ACR1:33

Getting excited now! Got my tickets for the F1 race on Sunday.
Gonna be a fun weekend.

Update:

Those that got dash plaques & VTR Certificates for this event, I will have them Wednesday and they will be mailed to you on Thursday 10/16/2014
Vj

Question for the locals, where are the good/bad parts of town?
I'm looking at hotels around the area and want a safe place to leave the truck and not worry about getting shot or ebola, lol

Question for the locals, where are the good/bad parts of town?
I'm looking at hotels around the area and want a safe place to leave the truck and not worry about getting shot or ebola, lol

Serious on the ebola! Not sure really myself what good/bad parts of town are. :(
Not local either really, lol

Can't see a reason why not Jeff, thanks. We'll be signing a Hellcat Challenger hood, jamming out, taking lotsa pics, and hanging with great folks. Sounds like it should kick ass!

Actually would have liked to been there and enjoy the fun, but caveman has me on an ankle monitor for breaking rules

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back