Dodge Trex concept

Randall488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dunno if ya'll have seen this thing floatin round on the web but i know its a magnum V10 that is pushin 500 horses and 600 ft lbs of torque. 6x6 V10 with tandem axels... :drool: i dunno bout ya'll but this is like a wet dream come true haha if you know anything about it i'd like to know everything :D

Dodge Ram T-Rex Concept truck
First Drive Dodge Ram T-Rex: Real-world 6x6 with A 26,000-Pound GCWR - Four Wheeler Magazine
129_9707_01+prehistoric_future+ram_6x6_front_three_quarter.jpg

129_9707_02+prehistoric_future+ram_6x6_rear_three_quarter.jpg

Ill pass.

Last edited:
i think they should of produced it. atleast for a couple years, it would of broke them off into medium duty trucks a long time ago and they would probably be more reputible for it now. that and if i had one there would be no corn field or creek left un toutched haha

so it appears that power potential is there for the 8.0 but the heads need serious help.. it says they used a billet crank, new cam, aluminum rockers, and it had a 12:1 compression ratio.. hmmm :D time to start savin

Max Off road, Activate!

yeah i aint a fan of dial activated anything in 4x4's. i prefer an actual lever to know its engaged intstead of relying on a sensor and a little light to tell me im not burning up my transfer case on the highway... but i think if they would of hung all the danas off of coil springs with 2.5 inch monotube shocks it would of served the same purpose as what they were going after and for alot less money. i know farmers out here would of bought them like hot cakes instead of dually's.

i think doge built only two of these for concept purpose, but must have sold them. loved it the first time i saw it.

i live in kansas, and down here if it aint a big block 4 speed or 4wd it dont git paid much attention. needless to say there is alot of folks waitin for me to git my truck back up and runnin. but somethin like this would be a unicorn and be the stuff of bar legends if somebody knew how to run it. i'd love to have one of my own

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back