Dom Returns

I think Dom was around 1350 hp??

Calvo ???? 3K on a viper truck ??? Pics ???
Ok found it all ..

So Ronnie being that the blocks seem to be a weak link for massive power ! What are these Calvo guys using to strengthen the blocks ?

Last edited:
I spoke with Calvo this morning and they are putting finishing touches on a brand new Viper engine block.
When stock ones are used, they are heavy-sleeved, fire-ringed and would use (at least) the good main caps and "some" additional strengthening.<end>

That new block will open the door to more power as a rigid foundation provides better cylinder sealing, more accurate cylinder-to-cylinder cam timing, proper thrust-side loading, etc.
It will also go a long way to providing reliability under high power conditions.
In other words a very good thing for the Viper world.

Hopefully cylinder head development will also continue because that is where the power is produced.

Last edited:
I spoke with Calvo this morning and they are putting finishing touches on a brand new Viper engine block.
When stock ones are used, they are heavy-sleeved, fire-ringed and would use (at least) the good main caps and "some" additional strengthening.<end>

That new block will open the door to more power as a rigid foundation provides better cylinder sealing, more accurate cylinder-to-cylinder cam timing, proper thrust-side loading, etc.
It will also go a long way to providing reliability under high power conditions.
In other words a very good thing for the Viper world.

Hopefully cylinder head development will also continue because that is where the power is produced.
Great ,, makes me wonder where the max power will come in after the blocks capabilities are reached .. Wheres Dom haha the challenge is in sight

Great ,, makes me wonder where the max power will come in after the blocks capabilities are reached .. Wheres Dom haha the challenge is in sight
Calling the Dominator

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back