Dom's Silver RC

The truck ran 7's. It's at Justin's place now. I hit Dom up about buying it the other day, but it's not in my budget right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo8T_16Z8bQ

It ran 7s after around 500k invested and how many engines? How many turbo setups? Send me a customer willing to invest and I'll destroy that time. Not many will invest in such a poor return on investment. "Worlds fastest Ram SRT" doesn't pay bills nor recuperate money spent on such a build! Now Justin does excellent work, don't get it twisted, but again, send me a customer that's spending half a mill and I'll destroy his 7 second pass. :chain:
Was it the truck that got wrecked or the car??

It ran 7s after around 500k invested and how many engines? How many turbo setups? Send me a customer willing to invest and I'll destroy that time. Not many will invest in such a poor return on investment. "Worlds fastest Ram SRT" doesn't pay bills nor recuperate money spent on such a build! Now Justin does excellent work, don't get it twisted, but again, send me a customer that's spending half a mill and I'll destroy his 7 second pass. :chain:

Doesn't sound like a very good investment for half a mil~

It’s easy to hate on cool shit that costs a lot of money. It’s not so easy to have cool shit that costs a lot of money.

so your telling me he is so well known that he no longer needs to advertise to grow his business?? there is no business on the planet that is so well known they do not need to advertise or promote there business..

do you see Chevy, Dodge, apple, microsoft stop advertising because they are known? lol.. yeah because thats what businesses do they get so busy and so much extra funds that they decided to stop advertising or pushing their product.. Only an idiot would believe that or make up some shit like that..

Oh and trust me the fastest srt10 in the 1/4 in the world is not that big of a deal less than .0005% of the car world give a shit about an srt10ram.. But since he's so successful on such an obscure vehicle he's now mega rich and does not advertise or push his product.. LOL.. OMG the stupidity of your comment.. clearly your not a business man...

Lol when did I ever say he didn't need to advertise??? I said he was well known, because you said he wasn't, possibly well known due to the fact of the fastest 10. He is known for powdercoating and pretty cheap NSRT4 combos.

Lmao. Makes me a bad business man.

Where did you get this 500k figure at?

Where did you get this 500k figure at?

Doms truck went through several iterations, just like many other builds. How much has Larry Larson spent on his Nova during the decades he’s owned it? Does that mean it would take that many dollars to make it as quick as it is today? Of course not. Conversely, Dom will be the first to tell you that he could duplicate his build for way less than he has spent on the truck over the years.

Doms truck went through several iterations, just like many other builds. How much has Larry Larson spent on his Nova during the decades he’s owned it? Does that mean it would take that many dollars to make it as quick as it is today? Of course not. Conversely, Dom will be the first to tell you that he could duplicate his build for way less than he has spent on the truck over the years.

Oh yeah man, I know it wasn't just fork over a ton of money and that's all it got. I think every racer is in it more than it's worth. I've had 5000 bucks in exhaust parts laying on the floor, I've got over 15k in my truck and I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't make 500rwhp.

But it's mine.

I just hate people that are like I could have went way faster with less money, okay then do it. Go do that.

Yup, my buddy wanted to run a 6 second pass in the 10.5" drag radial class so he turned up the boost, got his 6 at 217 mph, bent the car and broke the block in half. Racing is rarely (ever?) intended as a investment and all that's left for him is fun and memories.

I've got $100K+ (purchase price included) in my 2005 QC but I got my 11 second pass and I still really enjoy driving the truck around; and it gets better mileage than a stocker! :burnout:

It can be a rather expensive hobby, compared to others.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back