donations for the forum?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Guys Broke brought up a good idea. Jack and Patrick started this thing with their money and time.

Why dont we repay them for this, they did it for us, we could start a donation drive of $25 from whoever wants to send in.This could help them out with the cost and time , and possible upcomming cost, that may occur.

Am I flinging bull, or would this be a good idea?

I'm an old fart trying my best to manauver my way around this site. Stinkers is not flinging bull. Figure out what it cost to get this operational and I/we can send a donation.

I agree. I would like to send a small donation to help the site until it is supporting it's self. I have no idea as to what the cost is, but I have to assume it's not cheap. Let those of us that want to, to help out a little. After all, we are family.

I'm in. I emailed Dave earlier about this but was respectfully declined. If you change your mind, please don't hesitate.

We really do appreciate the effort and offer of money.We really want to be "for the members,by the members" Not to say we might not need it in the future but for now we are fine.The best way anyone can help is tell your friends ,family etc about the site and get more members to join.

Patrick ,Jack and I are a team on this and all share the common vision for the forums future.Your suppport of the site is call we ask in return.

ROKTMAN said:
We really do appreciate the effort and offer of money.We really want to be "for the members,by the members" Not to say we might not need it in the future but for now we are fine.The best way anyone can help is tell your friends ,family etc about the site and get more members to join.

Patrick ,Jack and I are a team on this and all share the common vision for the forums future.Your suppport of the site is call we ask in return.

Agreed. Its amazing how much effort and strong this board of members are.

The way to help would be to get this forum so well known, that DCX looks at it the way we do....in such a proud way ;) :)

Patrick

When I had my Syclone there was a guy who took it upon himself to run the board. I was willing to donate a few times over the years. $5 - $10, whatever. Hell, just for the wealth of info that's available it's worth it!

PayPal is your friend.:)

If there is anything I can do just let me know. Oh I plan on telling all my friends, but don't expect much I can't afford to buy many friends.

Bill.

I am in for $500.00 just tell me where to send it and the check will be on the way..:)
Walt

Well I know Jack said he put in the $ and Patrick put in the work, so I say we get it towards them and let them do with it what they will.

And quit showing off K-man!!LOLOLOL:D :p

Stinker said:
Well I know Jack said he put in the $ and Patrick put in the work, so I say we get it towards them and let them do with it what they will.

And quit showing off K-man!!LOLOLOL:D :p

Love Ya my brother from the backwoods.....but I am not kidding....:):)

Walt

ps: just trying to help....if they need it.

I am also in if you guys decide to do this tang. :cool:

Jack and I just got off the phone and Me, Roktman, and FstJack are very impressed on how much effort everyone is putting fourth and coming together as a family. :D

Thanks you all for the offers... Jack and I made a promise to each other that whether this makes it or not (Its obvious now that things are going to be fine :) ) were in it for the long hull and were going to put everything we have into it, giving it 100%, including our time and money. So thank you all for your wonderful offers. Like Roktman said, the best way to donate to the forum is to show us that all the time/money we have put into this place isn't in vain and we all gain so much out of it :)

Respectfully,

VTCOA Administrators

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back