donations for the forum?

Seeing everybody in our disfunctional family here is really great. This is the way it should be, just lots of fun and unlimited back and forth BS.

ROKTMAN said:
We really do appreciate the effort and offer of money.We really want to be "for the members,by the members" Not to say we might not need it in the future but for now we are fine.The best way anyone can help is tell your friends ,family etc about the site and get more members to join.

Patrick ,Jack and I are a team on this and all share the common vision for the forums future.Your suppport of the site is call we ask in return.

Dave, I think I speak for everyone here when I express my gratitude for the continued efforts of you, Patrick and Jack for putting this whole thing together. Please don't feel insulted when offered funds as restitution for your endeavors. But it is ceretainly clear that more than just time was spent in developing this forum. I am in no doubt ready and able to contribute whatever it takes to keep this new hope alive in the face of utter stupidity that drove many of us away from the very place that initially brought us all together as the red button family. *exhale* Whatever is needed just say the word. I'm just jazzed to be here amongst you guys. :rolleyes:
I'll do my best in promoting the site to others that have the same interest.

[Next thing you know we'll be shaving our heads, forming a cult and then establishing a fort or base like in Fight Club]

Venom Power said:
Dave, I think I speak for everyone here when I express my gratitude for the continued efforts of you, Patrick and Jack for putting this whole thing together. Please don't feel insulted when offered funds as restitution for your endeavors. But it is ceretainly clear that more than just time was spent in developing this forum. I am in no doubt ready and able to contribute whatever it takes to keep this new hope alive in the face of utter stupidity that drove many of us away from the very place that initially brought us all together as the red button family. *exhale* Whatever is needed just say the word. I'm just jazzed to be here amongst you guys. :rolleyes:

[Next thing you know we'll be shaving our heads, forming a cult and then establishing a fort or base like in Fight Club]

LOL, thanks brother, kind words like that is worth more then $$ to us :)

-Red

:party:
Begood said:
If there is anything I can do just let me know. Oh I plan on telling all my friends, but don't expect much I can't afford to buy many friends.

Bill.
:dancing: :elefant: :idea: :saint:

VTCOA... such a great sound

Wifey

Last edited:
Ditto VP...well said.As much as you guys want to contribute is gratifying beyond expectations.

"For the members ,by the members" is our motto.Having all of us SRT 10 fanatics together is more than mere money can buy.Long live the VTCOA!:) :idea:

Venom Power said:

VP, I agree with all that you said, good job!!! One addition though, on the cult thing...I think we need to figure out how to get a LOT more female members and have special rules with respect to them and their duties, ok???? ;) :burnout:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
VP, I agree with all that you said, good job!!! One addition though, on the cult thing...I think we need to figure out how to get a LOT more female members and have special rules with respect to them and their duties, ok???? ;) :burnout:

I second this motion!

Ok, I didn't read all the pages....are we sending dinero or what? I'm sure many are willing to support as needed, NO reason for you guys not to ask for help. If you need it, post up - I'll have to work a few extra street corners and take on some high risk clients, but I'm up for it :D

Once that is settled, we need to move forward with TYFevers move towards bringing in hot female members! Maybe we bring in some vendors that handle suntan lotion, or bikini waxing, or something....:party:

Big Perm said:
I second this motion!

Ok, I didn't read all the pages....are we sending dinero or what? I'm sure many are willing to support as needed, NO reason for you guys not to ask for help. If you need it, post up - I'll have to work a few extra street corners and take on some high risk clients, but I'm up for it :D

Once that is settled, we need to move forward with TYFevers move towards bringing in hot female members! Maybe we bring in some vendors that handle suntan lotion, or bikini waxing, or something....:party:
Did you submit your Pap smear yet:confused:

Big Perm said:
I second this motion

That should be right up Maui's Alley..... Where's the hotties?? :D

BDIA

I have also offered to help, guys I'd even be interested in sponsoring a sponsor like Nowwhat said. Any way we can help, as you can see, we are willing to! What a great family! I am proud to be a part of this. Thanks again for putting this thing together!

I see they are using GoDaddy.com as a provider.. excellent company. I know the owner, he is from my hometown, Bob Parsons. Used to own Parsons Technology, then sold it to Intuit (you might remember the Personal Tax Edge Products), which is now called Turbo Tax.. he created that (and many other software packages)

Go Daddy is right here in town (Scottsdale, AZ), a friend of mine is one of their engineers.

Scott.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back