donations for the forum?

hi all, lets do this! where do i send the cash??

RedSrt007 said:
HEY HEY Mas!! Good to seeya over here! your welcome and enjoy the site!
Thanks!! Let me know when the next get together is.

Donations..

I'm in also..guys, take the money, put it in a 3 or 6 month cd...and the money will always be there for whatever expenses?
just a thought...

Thanks for the offers

Thank you all that have offered financial suport. I am putting up the funds for this site and Patrick is doing the vital computer work, Roktman has joind us and helps as a moderator/administrator. He is known to most of you for his tireless hours of service to this community.
Patrick and I got this going to keep the community united that has come together over a 2+ year period. WE all own and love the Dodge Ram SRT-10.
I did not do this for profit, And neither did Patrick.
We will have vendors that support the forum by paying a fee to be a site vendor and advertise on the forum. If we can get enough vendors to pay the bills after this has gone on for a year that will be all that is necessary. I made a commitment to Patrick to finance this for a mininum of 1 year.Patrick can never be compensated for the hours that he has put into this site bringing it online. (Patrick is a man of enormous talents and intelect, as well as a man who has integrity.) I am proud to say he is my friend.

We are offering Vendors a free 90 day trial run here. Sign up as a site Vendor and you do not pay any fee's untill September of 2006. If after your 90 Free trial period you want to leave here as a vendor, there is no obligation to stay or pay. You owe nothing, nada, zip, zero. If you sign up at the end of June you will get 2 months of free vendor status. Sign up at the end of July you get a month free. Take advantage of this offer and sign up soon to get more of the free time offered.
We already have one Vendor signed up. Gary (Boomer). And several others that have expressed an interest in becoming vendors.

The VTCOA site is for owners and enthusiasts of the Dodge Ram SRT-10 pickup. Oficially the fastest production truck in the world.

If after a year this site does not pay for itself I might be begging you guys for help. Till then thanks again for your generous offers.

Tell a potential new member about the great site community that is here.

Be good to your self today, Jack

FSTJACK said:
Thank you all that have offered financial suport. I am putting up the funds for this site and Patrick is doing the vital computer work, Roktman has joind us and helps as a moderator/administrator. He is known to most of you for his tireless hours of service to this community.
Patrick and I got this going to keep the community united that has come together over a 2+ year period. WE all own and love the Dodge Ram SRT-10.
We will have vendors that support the forum by paying a fee to be a site vendor and advertise on the forum. If we can get enough vendors to pay the bills after this has gone on for a year that will be all that is necessary. I made a commitment to Patrick to finance this for a mininum of 1 year.Patrick can never be compensated for the hours that he has put into this site bringing it online. (Patrick is a man of enormous talents and intelect, as well as a man who has integrity.) I am proud to say he is my friend.

We are offering Vendors a free 90 day trial run here. Sign up as a site Vendor and you do not pay any fee's untill September of 2006. If after your 90 Free trial period you want to leave here as a vendor, there is no obligation to stay or pay. You owe nothing, nada, zip, zero. If you sign up at the end of June you will get 2 months of free vendor status. Sign up at the end of July you get a month free. Take advantage of this offer and sign up soon to get more of the free time offered.
We already have one Vendor signed up. Gary (Boomer). And several others that have expressed an interest in becoming vendors.

The VTCOA site is for owners and enthusiasts of the Dodge Ram SRT-10 pickup. Oficially the fastest production truck in the world.

If after a year this site does not pay for itself I might be begging you guys for help. Till then thanks again for your generous offers.

If the time ever comes, you can count me in Jack, the effort you and Patrick have put in this is priceless:cool:

Jack you know my feelings and I am in for the long haul...Since all that shit went down on the other site, it took a toll on me at a personal level..Really started after Django left:( I poured a aweful lot of myself into that site and a piece of me has died with it. I have worked all the back channels to get guys here and I will continue to do it until I die:cool:

You are a great man in my eyes and I will invest myself again:cool: I want this place to be better than Echumps site ever was...and if posting nude pic's of Silverback is what it takes:eek: I will do it:D :eek: Great people on this site don't you think ? I have always said it's the people dude..........:)

FSTJACK said:

Thanks Jack... What a great post! And I would like to also thank you for all the great effort that your team has put into this forum. :cool: You have done this thing RIGHT... Right out of the gate. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I can speak for the HO's, to say that we will be there for you for as long as you would have us! :D If, by chance, you should need support in keeping this forum alive... All you need to do is call me (or any one of us... I hope) :eek: I, personally would take this site off your hands just to talk to my friends everyday, if need be. We may not be the most "restrained" in the group. :rolleyes: But, I think, we have a HUGE COMMITMENT for the relationships that has been garnered by this family. We WILL NOT let this group of friends go away. At least, I won't.

Does this mean that this site has somewhat a fraturnity? Yes... Is it a CLOSED group? NO. I can say that I have never felt closer to folks that I have NEVER MET in my life. And so many have made that fact possible to me that I could never fully repay them. :cool: :eek: The LEAST that I could ever do, is keep this forum alive, if it see's paril in the future. And that is my pledge. :)

I KNOW that this site should do well. It has all the RIGHT ingreadients. So, I wish you the BEST of LUCK. :cool:

Be well,

Jake

Silverback said:
Okay, did as you said.:) Now I have to clean up that mess on the floor.:eek: ;) :D

:D :D :D Didn't think about apes when I typed that. Maybe you vould get a part time clean up person that escaped from the bunny raunch.:D :D :D

ROKTMAN said:
That will all be addressed next month @ the Board meeting.Are you coming to that and then the Shootout @ Hennessey`s?We could use the help writing the bylaws,electing Directors all the legal issues and all the other stuff that will be required.It is a huge undertaking to launch a national organazation from scratch..

I would like to come but the little lady is 38 weeks and counting. Have friends and family flying in over the next two months so wont be able to attend. I am willing to still throw my hat in on anything I can do remotely or regionally.

;)

I'd pitch in also. Glad to help the forum/founders/members any way I can.

I would also be willing to help in any way needed.

Guys i tried, but both just dont want at this point to recieve any funds, but maybe we can find someother way to show our appreciation for what they have done for us.

Welcome Nowhat! Glad to see you here.

Houston is around the corner, we will have plenty to talk about then regarding donations, and memberships I'm sure.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back