Dont know bout everyone else but were freezing our butts off in FL

viperhauler said:
and i've been working outside all week....gotta set some rafters tomorrow and bang out some plywood:D....

come get you some:D :D
Ha .. the worst rafters are the ones that soaked wet and froze solid!:rock:

TNVIPER said:
Makes me thankful for Al's global warming....we would be starting another ice age if it werent for the warming trend...:dontknow: ;)
Me too!:rock:

Bill.

I'll tell ya !!! these trucks love cold weather!! the extra torque and frosty highways makes it feel like TWIN TURBO'S !!!! And it is FREE!!!

I don't know about you guys but, it's been around 20 degrees here and below for days. My truck is bottled up in the garage and hasn't seen light for weeks.

For my 7AM run I have to wear TWO t-shirts...Nice part is I don't have to carry as much water :p

Weird 40's for a week with big wet flakes of snow mixed with rain. Last night it turned back to January and I couldn't get the doors of my old truck open they were frozen so hard. Late for work trying to get the damn doors open:shot: :shot: finally found some old deicer in the shop and got enough in the cracks to break it loose. Crazy.

Sure do miss the south sometimes, but only sometimes:)

To all of you cruising around in your 10's and teeshirts ....:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

THEWELSHM said:
Coldest longest cold spell in a while freezing again tonight. I dont know how you Northerners do it:D

thewelshm
I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for you this morning. :elefant:

This is what I woke up to. :(

snowshovel460jan7.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back