Dont Sleep and Drive

sapientiam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Wish i had more to say, i woke up when i hit the ditch, about 2-4 feet away from the tree.

I did walk away from the wreck. I have an Air Bag burn on my hand, and lots of sore parts and a few bruises.

I feel lucky to be alive. That could be because everybody that worked the wreck couldn't believe i wasn't hurt.

Sigh, Now i gotta go car shopping. I actually enjoyed that little saturn vue Redline

Attachments

• wreck1.JPG
    wreck1.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 460
Glad your OK and able to come here to tell us about it.

No doubt bro!!! I'm glad youre here to tell us about it!!! I have had several friends fall asleep at the wheel some I can say are still my friends some are good memories!! Take Care!!:)

Damn Michael!

Glad to hear you're okay....and glad it wasn't the big black truck. :)

Wow, glad your ok man. Im sure one day it will happen :( but im glad nothing serious happened to a member here :)

Holy Sh*t.....I am also glad you are around to tell us about it.....sit back and relax alittle.....

Glad you are OK. Make sure you give yourself some good meds

Ouch!!!! SAD but glad you are OK :D

Okay....I am glad you are okay. How are you doing? Is there anything we can do? Hopefully, insurance will be nice to ya! How do ya rate the Saturn after the fact?

sapientiam said:
attachment.php

Wish i had more to say, i woke up when i hit the ditch, about 2-4 feet away from the tree.

I did walk away from the wreck. I have an Air Bag burn on my hand, and lots of sore parts and a few bruises.

I feel lucky to be alive. That could be because everybody that worked the wreck couldn't believe i wasn't hurt.

Sigh, Now i gotta go car shopping. I actually enjoyed that little saturn vue Redline
Damn sorry to hear about the accident Mike...glad your ok.

A lot of people bitch about air bags and even seat belt use. Without them you would not still be here, thank God you are okay.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back