Driver Window Regulator

AMS3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My glass keeps popping out of the track, and it's a real pain in the ass to re-seat it by myself. Does anyone know if the 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 QC regulator will work on the SRT10?

Check the part number for the 10 in the online parts manual - it's a sticky thread maybe that will help

I would think so since the doors weren’t part of the transformation into a 10 except the add on body panels ..

Any idea why it the glass wont stay in place ? A missing retainer or something ?

I would think so since the doors weren’t part of the transformation into a 10 except the add on body panels ..

Any idea why it the glass wont stay in place ? A missing retainer or something ?
The retainers are brittle and don't hold. I have 98K on the truck now, and that window goes down whenever I'm driving, unless it's freezing outside. I enjoy the 110 mph AC that the open window provides. Thanks for the input everyone!

The retainers are brittle and don't hold. I have 98K on the truck now, and that window goes down whenever I'm driving, unless it's freezing outside. I enjoy the 110 mph AC that the open window provides. Thanks for the input everyone!
I use to use the old match book wedge between the widow and the door frame in my first Duster till I finally replace the damn thing ,, it was a pain replacing the regulator ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back