droid or iphone ?

Thanks for all the input I'm gonna get the droid . I can't cancel I got like 4 Lines it will be like a grand lol .

Hello all! My name is Frank, LOL. My company sells cell phones and I can get you a good deal. We are authorized distributors and I can look up your accounts and change anything you like.

Currently I have 3 Droid 2's in stock. As well as a Storm 2, etc.

I am a distributor for ATT, Verizon, and T-Mobile. We carry over 60 phones! Hit me up if you want to pay less for ANY new phones!!!!

Oh and REPOMAN, you might want to wait just a few days..........look up Verizon's new releass this month called the Fascinate!!!

Check it out here........Click Here

Example: Droid X is 199.99 Droid 2 is 199.99. Got T-Mobile or ATT? I got the Galaxy S for 199.99 and 149.99!!!

Last edited:
redice2 said:
have droid X its lighter than my original droid. plus droid x has the swype keyboard which is pretty great. worked on iphones 3 and 4 and i hated them. love the new droid X :)

:dito: I've used them all and the Droid X is by far the best phone. It kicks the crap out of the I-phone, and even my original Droid.

As far as battery life, get the app ADVANCED TASK MANAGER. It allows you to shut off certain functions of the phone, if not needed. Battery lasts MUCH longer.

Last edited:
yeah advanced task killer is great i just set it so 15 minutes after my screen is off it kills a bunch of apps and ignores the ones i want to keep running at all times. saves a load on the battery :)

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
go with the STARTAC ... lol... Iphone is a good way to go but if you go iphone4 i would wait till they fix the antenna bug

Wow! I remember that one it was nice! ;-)

I changed from Blackberry:deadhorse: to I Phone:rock: :rock: never looked back. I have been intersted in the Droid commercials that are out now though:dontknow:

thewelshm

I know I'm crazy but I just got a Dell Streak... I use my phone for data and email as well as text 85% of the time. It is large for a phone but a resolution of 800 x 480..
It's not for everyone but it's sweet. I came from an iPhone but have one more week to test it before all results are in. I will either keep it or return for a iPhone 4G.. I think it's here to stay :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDDEOkW8iHg&feature=related

As for the phone it's crystal clear sound and widgets make it nice!

Psycho Mythic said:
Screw the droid...why do you think theres a new one out every week...
Because they kick ass:aetsch: It's called flooding the market! :p

I called verizon today the by my house in woodbridge . The gy laughed and said the droid x . has been sold out since the first day it came out and no stores have them in stock ... So i gotta order one and it will take 3 weeks . The droid x is the best one im guessing the guy said there is other droids but i want the droid x ..

REPOMAN1 said:
I called verizon today the by my house in woodbridge . The gy laughed and said the droid x . has been sold out since the first day it came out and no stores have them in stock ... So i gotta order one and it will take 3 weeks . The droid x is the best one im guessing the guy said there is other droids but i want the droid x ..

The Droid X and the Droid Incredible (By HTC) are the newest, I believe. The Droid X will be shipping on Sept. 17th (if you order online). The Incredible looks like a nice phone too.... but I want a REAL slide-out keyboard (neither the X or the Incredible have one), so I'm getting the Droid 2. :rock:

Psycho Mythic said:
Screw the droid...why do you think theres a new one out every week...

The original Droid has been out almost a year. It's made by Motorola. The new Droid 2 (the replacement for the original just came out last week). That's about on par with what Apple has been doing with the iPhone....

The "Incredible" is made by HTC and is a different phone all together. Then there are lots of new phones by other makers that use the Android software. :dontknow:

I picked up the droid 2 today. The droid x is sold out everywhere plus it looks a little to big. Thanks for all the feedback

i found the swype on the droid X to be awesome for typing :)

Oh by the way if any of you guys live by a bj 's the droids are 299 with 100 rebate and you get a 50 dollar gift card for bj's and 30 bucks off your next phone bill . Its all the droids too. So if you plan on getting one I would try to go there .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back