droid or iphone ?

REPOMAN1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering does anybody have a droid ? And is it as good as a iphone ? i have a black berry and it sucks . Couple of my buddies have iphone and i use them and i can go to my websites for work with no prob with iphone .But im locked in with verizon for another 2 years . And i was wondering if the droid is at least close with speed and being able to get on websites like the iphone . I get on this vtcoa with a iphone and can post search just like im on my house comp . Can i do that with a droid ? Any info would be good . I dont wanna get it lock my self in longer with verizon if that phone sucks like my blackberry .

EMT/SRT said:
all I know is the new Droid X I held last week was HEAVY!

And the X doesn't have a slide out keyboard (neither does the Incredible). I like the original Droid and the Incredible better than the X. I have two friends that both have the Droid (original) and they love them. Internet is great on the Droids as well. They get excellent cell reception too.

go with the STARTAC ... lol... Iphone is a good way to go but if you go iphone4 i would wait till they fix the antenna bug

have droid X its lighter than my original droid. plus droid x has the swype keyboard which is pretty great. worked on iphones 3 and 4 and i hated them. love the new droid X :)

I have the Droid Eris and love it, accesses internet, voice searches all kinds of bell and whistles and I don't have to screw with AT&T.

ccfeyh said:
I have the Droid Eris and love it, accesses internet, voice searches all kinds of bell and whistles and I don't have to screw with AT&T.

the eris is even better when you root it... and upload the new 2.2 froyo roms...

oh... yeah... overclocking it too!

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
go with the STARTAC ... lol... Iphone is a good way to go but if you go iphone4 i would wait till they fix the antenna bug

I still have my old startac :rock:

long story i had a iphone for 2 days and broke the screen, and it broke kinda easy so thats all i can tell you.

I went into Verizon the other day to kick my Storm in the azz and get a DroidX... But I must be dizzy because guess what! I walked out with a new Storm 2.. The DroidX seemed damn huge. For some reason BB Storm 2 is way better than the first gen BB Storm. :dontknow: I needed a global phone anyways so I can get all of your drunk calls and wacky texts anywhere on the planet...:D

Traded my BB Storm up to a Droid X. Best phone I have ever had.

It is a little big, but it still fits pretty comfortably in my front pocket. The processor is very fast, the 3G internet is no joke! And, there are TONS of apps available for free.

The only down side I have found is that the battery life is not great. It usually lasts all day, unless I am uploading lots of pics, or using the internet heavily.

It has already been dropped from about 3 feet, wet (slightly, not dunked), and dropped in the sand 3 times, and still functions perfectly!

I just got the Droid X today to replace my Blackberry and the first website i had to see was VTCOA. Now i can actually see the website. Im very impressed. I got it because of the size of the screen.

3GS all the way. In fact I'm using it right now to post this reply :D

I have the droid x and love it. I've had blackberry's before this X and it kills the BB. My wife just got the Droid 2 yesterday and it is also a good phone. The droid software works amazingly well.

how bout no cell phone:call: :call: :adore: :adore:

ive played with the new iphone but just bought a Droid 2......i thinks its the best out of all the Droid phones cause you still get a actual keyboard! Its better than the iphone and faster..... but the iphone has way more apps.....

physical keyboard is over rated on droid in my opinion. i couldn't use it on my droid to save my life use to use the virtual most of the time. and the droid X has the swype keyboard which is absolutely amazingly fast and easy to use. like i said you couldn't pay me to use an iphone i hate the damn things worked on them more than enough.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back