DTW invites VTCOA - 10/21 (SoCal)

ghosritr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many of you know, especially after a revealing post recently, that I am also the new President of the Dodge Truck World California Chapter.

I/we would like to invite the VTCOA members to a cruise/party on Sunday 10/21/07 at Ricky & Ronnies in Torrance starting at 11 AM.

http://rickyandronnies.com/

We would love to see some other SRT-10's there. Come and have a good time with us!

ghosritr said:
Many of you know, especially after a revealing post recently, that I am also the new President of the Dodge Truck World California Chapter.

I/we would like to invite the VTCOA members to a cruise/party on Sunday 10/21/07 at Ricky & Ronnies in Torrance starting at 11 AM.

We would love to see some other SRT-10's there. Come and have a good time with us!
Congrats and thanks for the invite! :rock:
Your truck looks like a toy behind :D

Wifey said:
Your truck looks like a toy behind

I just had a idea.

Your truck could look like a toy also. Show up at R&R's and I'll be happy to stand next to it!

ghosritr said:
I just had a idea.

Your truck could look like a toy also. Show up at R&R's and I'll be happy to stand next to it!
I will see how the schedule looks .............. :D

ghosritr said:

Jayme (AKA Dodgegirl95) RSVP on DTW. We will see you there.:rock: Thanks for the invite.:rock: :rock:

Thanks for the invite. I am sure some of the SoCal can make it.

I will be in Bakersfield for the California HotRod Reunion, going up Friday early AM. Coming back Monday.

I wish I were a bit closer !!!:( Having a 6paks Garage gtg at my house Sat with a bunch of the Fl chapter DTW peeps !!!Always turns out to be a blast !!!And we get a lot of Mods done to the various trucks !!! This weekend will be the rebuild of the front end of my sons truck,and whatever anyone else brings along !!!There's been drops,lifts,drops again,intake manifold swaps,reag gear swaps,deisel FAST sytem installs,lord I can keep going !!!Any of the Fl boyz or anyone else close feels like joining the festivities,there's always good food and drink available !!! And great peopl !!!Sorry for hoin your thread,but I felt the need to support DTW too !!!

Last edited:
This event is next week. Can anybody make it?

Come on, there MUST be some members in the South Bay area.

ghosritr said:
This event is next week. Can anybody make it?

Come on, there MUST be some members in the South Bay area.

Well we will have some fun even if this gang doesn't show up, right Rick. :) We will be there but with the Durango

What a bunch of SoCal Poo Butts :dontknow:

Jerry thought about coming, but he would only go if he could bring his F350 (equipped with rifle rack) :eek:.

I explained it is a cruise night ................... ;)

Good luck and I hope you all have fun :rock:

Soooo,how was your turnout ???:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: Any pics ???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back