dual electric cut-outs?

I've had them on my 2004 for over 2 years, a few weeks ago a rock took out my right side fog lamp, while fixing it at my buddies shop I noticed that the left Cutout was broken, put a new one on it. It sounds great now. The one must have been defective from the git go. I like it at idle, cracked open just slightly when I'm driving or wide open on the highway after midnight. Sounds bad ass wide open cruising at 80+. When you take off with them open it just sounds like a pissed off UPS truck. My truck has 2 Cutouts, Magnaflow exhaust, killed the rear cats and put in an H pipe.

Thinking about doing the same thing. Where did you order them and what was the cost?

caps-lock.jpg

I PUT MINE BEFORE THE CATS

I was looking at the DMH units. 360 or so for the pair with the flowtechs.

i have dual cut outs on mine. I'm looking to take them out, the sound is kind of weird when you take off quick, almost like a diesel (from in the cab anyway) i don't know what it sounds like out of the cab. I love the sound when just idleing and just creeping it sounds loud and shakes the ground. the main reason i'm looking to take them out is the one doesn't close right all the time and leaks and makes a tapping noise too which doesn't sound good at all
hey ontariobee where did you get ur cut outs put in?

Sounds Sick! I have dual e-cutouts from race-ready. I installed them at the headers and it gave me a nice 18.9 hp when I ran them open at the dynamometer. Pretty cool.

Sounds Sick! I have dual e-cutouts from race-ready. I installed them at the headers and it gave me a nice 18.9 hp when I ran them open at the dynamometer. Pretty cool.

Join date of Oct 2008 and your just now making 2 posts? Where ya been? :p
Do you have a pic of the dyno runs?

Join date of Oct 2008 and your just now making 2 posts? Where ya been? :p
Do you have a pic of the dyno runs?

Haha sorry 'bout that. Kinda shy. I am going to the dyno after I put the cam in and ill make the two pulls again. Open and closed. and post em.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back