Dual (Quad Tip) Exhaust Mod Made Easy??

it is pretty funny. put it on a honda forum. i bet one of those kids will do it!!!

Can someone make a custom rollpan with the diffusers at the bottom as well, sort of like the current viper? I think that would be cool.

Just think if you can get flames to come out of them like DJ!

BTW Steve - Yeah, definatly I'd be in, of course. Cut me a steal if you use my idea, eh? ;D
How much interest would you need to start it?

bump to the top

How many takers do we need?

Making it with fiberglass, I think is doable. But a fitting based on this design would be easier for the end user.

Dale

Last edited:
I still wanna do this but I haven't had much feedback... I came up with the billet accent idea to make it to where anyone can install it (just cut and maybe pre-drill the holes and bolt it on. I work with metal sometimes so I'm thinking about making one piece (trying to anyway) which should work on both sides and have it sent of to have a pair cast (or more and sell em cheap (right at cost) to anyone interested.

fender skirts? that's a new term on me, I've heard fender flares.... I'm gonna be doing some custom fender trim (thin) in fiberglass at some point... is that a bad thing lol?

oh yeah that would be nice, the reborn of 60's white tires :D im not sure which years was it haha

does any1 know any exhaust that has 2 rear exits? (4 tips, 2 on each side)

also we will need a modified rear bumper for the tips. can any1 help?

th_fe9247a4.ipg

Here is what I got-never got around to making a stainless border ring.

There probably won't be any mass marketed application like that for the exhaust or modified bumper, but in this thread I wanted to make something that the average person could do to modify their bumpers and then they could take it to a exhaust shop for the quad setup

Well,if I knew how to post pics here,I could show you my Dual Duals !!!I had a body shop in Naples take a center section of the rear bumper and cut the Exhaust area out and Plastic weld it to the drivers side !!!Black1 has a pic of it !My only problem was I went with Ractive Tips,and they keep rattling.I've got New SS Tips that look just like the MagnaFlows,but due to heading to Ga this weekend,I won't get them installed untill Monday !!!If someone could instruct me in the art of posting pics,I'd be happy to show you the finished product !!:rock:

6pakattack said:
Well,if I knew how to post pics here,I could show you my Dual Duals !!!I had a body shop in Naples take a center section of the rear bumper and cut the Exhaust area out and Plastic weld it to the drivers side !!!Black1 has a pic of it !My only problem was I went with Ractive Tips,and they keep rattling.I've got New SS Tips that look just like the MagnaFlows,but due to heading to Ga this weekend,I won't get them installed untill Monday !!!If someone could instruct me in the art of posting pics,I'd be happy to show you the finished product !!:rock:

At your service, Sir. ;) :D

Here is 6pak's ass. :p :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back