dumb mistake

VIPER said:
lol i wish then i'd be rich.... nah im in the engineering bizz ' civil engineering '

Damn.....

I tried

I hate cleaning up mess's:eek:

GADodgetech said:
Did you fix the line yet?

no it still in the gar,... i still need to clean it too :( ill fix it tomarrow when i have not been drinkin

and i think it the line,... not sure....

had too much to drink with dinner to be werkin on the truck

GADodgetech said:
I painted an entire car drunk as hell once, turned out pretty nice:D

well last time i mess with the power steering lines i think me and my cuz was drinkin beer it think not sure lol

so i dont want to repeat the mistake :)

VIPER said:
well last time i mess with the power steering lines i think me and my cuz was drinkin beer it think not sure lol

so i dont want to repeat the mistake :)
ahhhh cmon its fun :rock: :rock:

VIPER said:
nice !!!!!!!!! i just hope i didnt burn up the pump :(

Well if its any consolation I had a lady come in the other week with a leaking P/S return line and instead of waiting for the replacement part she decided to continue to drive the car (ford escape) and when she came back 4 days later it had obviously been bone dry for a while, but after replacing the line and bleeding the system it worked like new no noise or anything. not the first time something like that has happened either.

Hightek said:
Well if its any consolation I had a lady come in the other week with a leaking P/S return line and instead of waiting for the replacement part she decided to continue to drive the car (ford escape) and when she came back 4 days later it had obviously been bone dry for a while, but after replacing the line and bleeding the system it worked like new no noise or anything. not the first time something like that has happened either.

thanks man :)

Don't spray the under hood insulation or firewall insulation. It will droop and fall out. Mine drooped so bad it was laying on the intake.
Anyone know where to buy another insulation pad for under hood? I know there is NO way to change out the firewall shit.

thanks for the tips - i gotta a Co fund rasir to night will have to wait till 2marrow :(

10 miles without a fan for the engine, i hope it wasnt low speed traffic.

it was the line on the top of the pump - it was loose as hell, ...

so i removed the lines,.. and reinstalled them, used engine gunk to clean it up and cleaned it up GOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!

i am glad it was jsut a line and not the worst !!!

Thank you for all you imput and tip

turns out it was my dumb fault :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back